Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "In this issue: an Outhouser will DIE!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Doctor Who: Day of the Doctor Trailer Is Here!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Doctor Who: Day of the Doctor Trailer Is Here!!

Smith. Tennant. Hurt. The trailer to the 50th Anniversary Special is here!!!

And here's the second longer trailer via the BBC themselves (though the audio seems off to this reporter? Is it just me?):

Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor will premiere on BBC One November 23, while also having a massive theatrical release at select theaters November 25!

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:06 pm

:smt026 :smt026 :smt026

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:07 pm

:smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:09 pm

I am sooooooooooo looking forward to this. :-D

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:30 pm

When do new episodes begin on BBC America?

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:39 pm

pastajoe wrote:When do new episodes begin on BBC America?

There have been no announcements about the new season. The Day of the Doctor is being simulcast worldwide on the 23rd of this month.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:28 pm

:smt007

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:14 pm

:smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:22 pm

I tried to watch this show twice, and just couldn't get into it..

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:16 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I tried to watch this show twice, and just couldn't get into it..

You should try again. Plus again next year, since with a new Doctor, the tone changes a bit.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:22 am

Cannot Wait To See This!!! I am pretty sure they are showing it at one of the theaters in Atlanta, might try to do that!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Ol' Pointy Ears wrote:Cannot Wait To See This!!! I am pretty sure they are showing it at one of the theaters in Atlanta, might try to do that!

I'm probably not going to see it in the theatre myself. To me Dr. Who is something I want to watch in my living room in the comfort of my own home. That's the environment I've always watched the show in and that's the environment I feel I'm going to most enjoy it in. I've been a viewer of this show since I was a child and there's a nostalgic and comforting factor to this show for me that's going to be lost by seeing it in a movie theatre.

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
I'm probably not going to see it in the theatre myself. To me Dr. Who is something I want to watch in my living room in the comfort of my own home. That's the environment I've always watched the show in and that's the environment I feel I'm going to most enjoy it in. I've been a viewer of this show since I was a child and there's a nostalgic and comforting factor to this show for me that's going to be lost by seeing it in a movie theatre.

There's that plus the idea of seeing it with a bunch of loud fans really annoys me. One of the reasons I've never been tempted to go to any cons is because, in the end, I just don't like fans. :smt102

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Lord Ice wrote:
There's that plus the idea of seeing it with a bunch of loud fans really annoys me. One of the reasons I've never been tempted to go to any cons is because, in the end, I just don't like fans. :smt102

While i love the idea of seeing the Doctor on the big screen (in 3D no less) I won't be going for two reasons...

There is no Saturday showing of it in Massachusetts and I can't trust the "bunch of loud fans" out there either.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Well for Canadians with cable, Space is playing it commercial free, which is a first.

leave a comment with facebook