Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Saturday Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:11 am

That's better. Although I am truly feeling it today after having trick-or-treating here still on hold for 2 days until tonight. I don't even really like candy but it's apparently unpossible to just let it sit in a bowl for 2 days. Now I probably have to go buy more candy, I hope it's marked down by now though.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 am

Victorian Squid wrote:That's better. Although I am truly feeling it today after having trick-or-treating here still on hold for 2 days until tonight. I don't even really like candy but it's apparently unpossible to just let it sit in a bowl for 2 days. Now I probably have to go buy more candy, I hope it's marked down by now though.

I know that game. Amy insisted we buy a bag of 250 pieces of candy, and we had a total of two groups of trick or treaters. I gave each of the kids a fistful of candy, but there is still half the fucking bag left, and I've eaten Reeses Peanut Butter Cups into the double digits in the past two days.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:19 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
I know that game. Amy insisted we buy a bag of 250 pieces of candy, and we had a total of two groups of trick or treaters. I gave each of the kids a fistful of candy, but there is still half the fucking bag left, and I've eaten Reeses Peanut Butter Cups into the double digits in the past two days.

There's usually lots of kids where I live right now, but this year is all fucked up. They canceled it Thursday and rescheduled it until Saturday (tonight), which is supposed to be cold & rainy although Friday night would have been perfect.

Reese's Cups are the devil, mine were gone by Thursday afternoon. :|

I paid out $1000 in car repairs yesterday, though, so I was primed for some candy therapy (followed by stomach cramps).

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:52 am

I'm probably gonna take some drugs. Then smoke some cigarettes. Then maybe some more drugs. Then, I'm going to play Mass Effect3 Multiplayer and smoke some more cigarettes. Then, I'm gonna run out to the store to get more smokes and some beer. Maybe take some more drugs depending on how I feel. At some point, I may end up punching a shark.

I know it sounds excessively pimp, but that's just how I roll on Saturdays.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Finally with the neighborhood trick-or-treating, I gave away a stack of those free Halloween minicomics too, they went fast. I was surprised at how many superhero-related costumes there were this year.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:44 pm

I watched Smokey and the Bandit today, but the dvd was damaged and skipped parts... :cry:

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:09 am

Just got back from driving all over Northern California. There are a lot of trees.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:43 am

My roommate just farted and it sounded like my dog whining.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:15 am

Oh yeah. I forgot it was now the time of year where every moron here wanders around their yard with a noisy leaf-blower for 5 hours a day.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:24 am

Well join the fun and go blow something?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:30 am

Victorian Squid wrote:Oh yeah. I forgot it was now the time of year where every moron here wanders around their yard with a noisy leaf-blower for 5 hours a day.

You should go around late one night before this, glue a bunch of leaves together and then to the ground. Sit back and watch as at least one drops from a stroke in frustration. :twisted:

"Fucking leaves!!! Aggghhhh!!!"

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Just got back from driving all over Northern California. There are a lot of trees.

Did you mark them as part of your territory?

Shoulda.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Started the day with a nutribullet smoothie. Spinach, strawberries, pineapple, apple, yogurt, flax seeds, and almond milk. Forced the kids to drink some too. Little fuckers.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:36 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Started the day with a nutribullet smoothie. Spinach, strawberries, pineapple, apple, yogurt, flax seeds, and almond milk. Forced the kids to drink some too. Little fuckers.

Child abuse

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Started the day with some Croque Canelle (Cinnamon Toast Crunch), a cup of tea and a cigarette. Glorious!

Writing a paper all day long. :(

leave a comment with facebook