Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Those who arrive survive. Maybe."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Will Joseph Gordon-Levitt Play Nightwing in Superman Vs. Batman?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:30 am

Will Joseph Gordon-Levitt Play Nightwing in Superman Vs. Batman?

A new rumor claims that Dick Grayson will appear in Superman vs. Batman.

Source: Latino Review

Greetings! It is I, your El Presidente, reporting to you from atop a falling meteor streaking over the city of Los Angeles!

El Mayimbe, my old nemesis over at that second rate Latino-themed movie gossip site, Latino Review, has just dropped a massive scoop in a new video. Mayimbe says that Nightwing will appear in the upcoming Superman vs. Batman movie. He claims that a very reliable source told him this, and that the studio is looking to cast a young John Hawkes type for the role and a stunt man who fits the same description and can perform martial arts. In the story, supposedly, Nightwing will have not spoken to Batman for several years due to some kind of falling out.

My friends, let me apologize for letting El Mayimbe get the scoop on me. The fact is, I did know about this news before El Mayimbe, but I wasn't able to post it online in time because of the Obamacare website. Stupid Obamacare!

Now, keep in mind, this is only a rumor. It may turn out to be true. It may turn out that El Mayimbe is a fat liar. Haw haw haw! It doesn't matter though. What matters is the unique hits and industry credited trade scoops, as we all know.

As always, comrades, I'll keep you posted on the latest scoops here at Cubano Review and The Outhouse.

Written or Contributed by El Presidente

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

poop

Postby poop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:25 pm

the perfect wing to ben affleck's wang is matt damon.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:35 pm

alijafferythehunk wrote:the perfect wing to ben affleck's wang is matt damon.

The less I know about Affleck's wang, the better

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Over at Bleeding Cool, they are reporting the particularly nauseating rumor that Adam Driver from HBO's Girls is in the running to play Nightwing. :smt078 :smt011

Edit: Dear God, now IGN is reporting the same rumor! :smt013

Despite the fact that I actually enjoyed Man of Steel, I have a strong sense that this movie is going to be talked about in the same way that people talk about Catwoman.

poop

Postby poop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:40 pm

sdsichero wrote:The less I know about Affleck's wang, the better

I Think the franchise has been going all wrong about the costumes all these years since Keaton. Ditch the armor look and lets go the other way past spandex.....skin suits.
everyone wears skin suits.
and overpants.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Grayson wrote:Over at Bleeding Cool, they are reporting the particularly nauseating rumor that Adam Driver from HBO's Girls is in the running to play Nightwing. :smt078 :smt011

Edit: Dear God, now IGN is reporting the same rumor! :smt013

Despite the fact that I actually enjoyed Man of Steel, I have a strong sense that this movie is going to be talked about in the same way that people talk about Catwoman.

Well at least it's better than the Justin Bieber playing Robin false rumor as that would have definately killed my interest in wanting to see the movie( Unless Bieber gets bumped off in film).

poop

Postby poop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:04 pm

Draco x wrote:
Well at least it's better than the Justin Bieber playing Robin false rumor as that would have definately killed my interest in wanting to see the movie( Unless Bieber gets bumped off in film).

Justin Bieber as Jason Todd, huh? huh?

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:18 pm

alijafferythehunk wrote:

Justin Bieber as Jason Todd, huh? huh?

That works for me just fine. :-D :-D :-D

poop

Postby poop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Draco x wrote:
That works for me just fine. :-D :-D :-D

If only all the robins fall into a popstar parallel.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Bieber would be perfect if they were homaging that episode of the '66 "Batman" series when Riddler's protege, Molly, disguised herself as Robin in order to gain access to the Batcave :P

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Oh good gawd... it's not a joke here, is it?

:smt011

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:33 pm

He's a pretty awesome actor.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:45 pm

syxxpakk wrote:He's a pretty awesome actor.

The biebz?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:54 pm

syxxpakk wrote:He's a pretty awesome actor.

If you are talking about Adam Driver, then based on the few things that I have seen him in, I agree with you. The problem is I don't care how good of an actor you are, if you aren't right for the part then you're simply not right for the part. As much as I love Bryan Cranston and consider him a terrific actor, I would never think to cast him as The Flash.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:10 pm

That's apples and oranges. You're right, a 52-year old man probably shouldn't play youngster Barry Allen. Of course, there'd no issue with him playing Jay Garrick.

I don't see any reason whatsoever that makes Adam Driver unable to portray Nightwing.

leave a comment with facebook