Friday, April 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We go in so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Jonah Hill, Emma Stone Offered Ghostbusters 3 Roles?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:09 am

doombug wrote:Aziz Ansari (another rumored possible casting) and Emma make sense. They're both awesome and have great comedic timing as well as acting chops.

Hill needs to stay the fuck away from this.

Aziz is funny on Parks and Rec, I made the mistake of seeing him do stand up comedy once..

horrendous.

SporkBot

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby SporkBot » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:17 am

Could be he's okay-to-tolerable when doing other people's material, not so good solo. Like Sarah Silverman or Patton Oswalt.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:54 pm

I know that the rumors surrounding this film suggest the idea of a younger cast to play a new generation but personally I would love to see guys like Paul Rudd and Jason Segel as the new Ghostbusters.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Jonah Hill is a pretty great actor, so I don't have a problem with it.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:35 am

Grayson wrote:I know that the rumors surrounding this film suggest the idea of a younger cast to play a new generation but personally I would love to see guys like Paul Rudd and Jason Segel as the new Ghostbusters.

That to my knowledge was the original plan/idea when they were working out the script.

SporkBot

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby SporkBot » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Jason Segel is another actor whose success I find baffling. Moreso than others; you could say that Ansari and Hill just play to a certain niche or audience. Segel...I haven't seen him in much, but he seems to not so much act as recite his lines with a certain pale nervousness. A loaf of white bread would do a better job as a Ghostbuster.

leave a comment with facebook