Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Blacklisted since 2012."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

p(RU)views featuring WIFE: X-Men: Gold #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:44 pm

LOLtron wrote:RU: I don’t even understand Storm’s…anything WIFE: Oh, this little zig-zaggy thing? RU: All of it. The outfit, the hair, the pose.

She looks like she's trying out for Ms. Marvel, like that new Muslim girl.

Can't believe none of you Marvel fanboys pieced that one together. FAIL. :P

RU: Is it me, or is the professor all like “Ohh, what a loon I am. Oh, what a loon I am.” WIFE: Dude, again with the references no one will get.

Oh, come on! The Hub is currently running Tiny Toon Adventures! It's a GOOD reference to Shirley the Loon! :smt011

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:22 pm

GHERU wrote:I don't think comic book women should look like the hourglass stick figures the 90s gave us, but I do not think that jean grey looks all that athletic or like she's been in hard physical training.

sorry

Just remember, there is a difference between "chunky" and "untoned". Pitchfork being put away now, carry on.

guitargod694

cheese

Postby guitargod694 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Herald wrote:
She looks like she's trying out for Ms. Marvel, like that new Muslim girl.

Can't believe none of you Marvel fanboys pieced that one together. FAIL. :P

From ten posts before yours:

jeremy wrote:Why is Storm wearing Ms. Marvel's uniform in that one cover image.

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:42 pm

guitargod694 wrote:
From ten posts before yours:

The rest still FAIL. :D

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Black_Orchid wrote:
Just remember, there is a difference between "chunky" and "untoned". Pitchfork being put away now, carry on.

fair enough

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:48 pm

geekinlyesmith wrote:Is this something that happens regularly? Why have I never seen this before? Reviewing comic books with the wife is a BRILLIANT idea. This is hilarious. I feel like I've stumbled upon comedic gold that everyone knew about, but me. I laughed way too hard at this. Are there more? Is there a podcast that I can play at Thanksgiving and X-Mas parties instead of crappy music?

Damn it. I can't get a wife. GHERU has finally won.

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:58 pm

I was looking forward to this until I read the article. I even asked for a pull copy - whoops!

leave a comment with facebook