Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 214 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:26 am

Punchy wrote:
They can't have Triple H be trying to keep Daniel Bryan down, yet at the same time give him title shots every month. I think the plan is for Bryan to be deliberately kept away from Orton by Triple H (he sent The Wyatts after him and Punk, Kane might also get involved) until he wins the Royal Rumble, as that's a title shot Triple H can't deny and can't control.

Can't see another O***n/Bryan match headlining WM 30. It'll probably be either Punk/O***n or (*stabs ice pick in eye and ear sockets*) O***n/Cena, **vomits*)

Here's some Philly.com speculation on that.

CM Punk is reportedly in line to win the Royal Rumble in January and would go on to face Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.

However, there is also talk of the Royal Rumble winner possibly facing the holder of the World Heavyweight Champion.

That begs the question: Where would that leave Daniel Bryan? According to the report, Bryan is currently in line to face his former trainer Shawn Michaels, who would come out of retirement four years after hanging up his boots.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Advertisement

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1150 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:47 am

I would pay to see another Shawn Michaels match.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 347 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:55 am

Note Scott Hall :shock:

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 108 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:49 am

syxxpakk wrote:Shelley is in New Japan. Sabin is in TNA.

He's X-Division Champion too, and doing some very entertaining Heelin'.

I thought his TLC Match with Hardy was a bit crap though, they didn't go long enough and do enough crazy shit.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Buff Bagwell turns back the clock...doesn't cover the Helms incident, just talks about that infamous match with Booker T. Hard to fault his logic TBH:

On his brief run in WWE: “I was the first match of the Invasion…why would they put Booker T. versus Buff Bagwell in Tacoma, Washington…we’re main event on Raw…and it ain’t good. They could wait seven days and put this in Atlanta…instead we got booed out of the building in Tacoma, Washington and we had a bad match, double whammy, you know…If you’re asking me, they already knew that they were done with WCW, they just were gonna make us the sacrificial lambs to end it…all they had to do was wait a week and Booker T and Buff Bagwell get over in Atlanta, instead we got buried in Tacoma…they had a gold mine with WCW, forget Buff, they had a gold mine…Sting, Luger against the Rock, Stone Cold, it was endless…you could’ve gone on and on with that for wrestling fans, for wrestlers, you could’ve gone on and on, but instead they just beat us all and sent us home.”

On his WWE release: “They waited to fire me in Atlanta, why even make me come down there? Make me drive down to Phillips Arena to fire, my god, how brutal is that? I don’t know if they hadn’t figured it out totally or what, I think they had…I think they already knew they were done with us and were gonna put us on the shelf and they did so.”

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 273 posts

Postby doombug » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:02 pm

But Booker ended up having a pretty strong run in his career with WWE? :smt017

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Not for lack of trying to make him look like a chump though.

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 111 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Bagwell had his mom call in sick for him to a house show. He deserved to get shitcanned.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

doombug
Staff Writer

Postby doombug » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:16 pm

I just don't buy what he's saying when guys like DDP, Booker, Shane Helms and more ended up going on to have either long or just strong runs with the company after the companies all merged. :smt102

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:55 pm

doombug wrote:I just don't buy what he's saying when guys like DDP, Booker, Shane Helms and more ended up going on to have either long or just strong runs with the company after the companies all merged. :smt102

stalker ddp who became the motivational speaker ddp?
shane helms superhero persona is the only thing that carried him
booker went through hell to even get a sniff at the title again. including getting continuisly buried by hhh and evolution.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:21 am

I thought it was pretty obvious to everyone at the time that Vince wanted to show the world that WWF was always better than WCW than he did actually want to make money off its purchase.

Tattooed Jesus
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 699 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Tattooed Jesus » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:27 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I thought it was pretty obvious to everyone at the time that Vince wanted to show the world that WWF was always better than WCW than he did actually want to make money off its purchase.

I agree with that but guys like Booker T were gonna shine and succeed no matter what Vince did them. The cream always rises and all that cliche but Booker took the shit sammich Vince served up and smiled after every bite and he is still one of the most popular guys in wrestling today.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 259 posts

Postby misac » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:43 pm

The Wyatt Family/Shield face off was so great! Classic super hero team-up booking (except with the bad guys :D ). Loved the Luke Harper/Seth Rollins face off. Really like Rollins, he isn’t taking anyone’s shit. Made up for the incredibly stupid opening. Wyatts vs the Shield vs Punk/Bryan would be so great at Survivor Series.

Speaking of the opening segment, what was the purpose of that? To show how everyone is incompetent except for HHH and Stephanie? Vickie gets to make a match cause she was the former GM of Raw. :smt102 Only word I can use for that is retarded. And why was Kane putting up with Maddox’s shit? He’s fucking Kane and Brad Maddox is like the wimpiest guy.

And then the Big Show leaves 15 minutes into the show. He fought to just get his job back and he bails his first show back. What an asshole!

The Union Jacks were fun. I wish they’d come out every show with a new gimmick pandering to the city they’re in. :lol:

Hated Cena beating two guys clean, what’s the point. I did love the crowd here, they genuinely hated Cena. In the US even though he gets booed they chant along ‘you can’t see me’ but here I couldn’t hear it.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:25 pm

misac wrote:The Wyatt Family/Shield face off was so great! Classic super hero team-up booking (except with the bad guys :D ). Loved the Luke Harper/Seth Rollins face off. Really like Rollins, he isn’t taking anyone’s shit. Made up for the incredibly stupid opening. Wyatts vs the Shield vs Punk/Bryan would be so great at Survivor Series.

Speaking of the opening segment, what was the purpose of that? To show how everyone is incompetent except for HHH and Stephanie? Vickie gets to make a match cause she was the former GM of Raw. :smt102 Only word I can use for that is retarded. And why was Kane putting up with Maddox’s shit? He’s fucking Kane and Brad Maddox is like the wimpiest guy.

And then the Big Show leaves 15 minutes into the show. He fought to just get his job back and he bails his first show back. What an asshole!

The Union Jacks were fun. I wish they’d come out every show with a new gimmick pandering to the city they’re in. :lol:

Hated Cena beating two guys clean, what’s the point. I did love the crowd here, they genuinely hated Cena. In the US even though he gets booed they chant along ‘you can’t see me’ but here I couldn’t hear it.

All valid complaints, but I enjoyed the episode. Been getting my kids to watch with me (and actually pay attention) and that makes it more enjoyable - I even like John Cena. :P

The Divas are still the most interesting aspect of the show thanks to Total Divas. I can't get enough of any storyline involving them (or their boyfriends).

doombug
Staff Writer

Postby doombug » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:39 pm

I think we're getting the Wyatt's vs the Shield at Wrestlemania at this point.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum