Friday, December 9, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

James Robinson and Leonard Kirk to Write New Fantastic Four Series

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Herald wrote:People like Mr. "JUSTICE!" keep pulling the same Broken Record crap, so I'm going to keep smacking them upside the head about it.

Oh, I get it now. You are hoping that if you smack enough people upside the head about this, that Robinson will add you to one of his comics just like Dan Didio did. Well, why didn't you say so? :-D

We get that DC Does Stupid Things a LOT, and yet, I hear that there's a counter that keeps track of every single time they do such things. That counter's not going to stop pointing out DC's stupidity, and neither am I about Jimbo's tendencies.

:lol:

I will admit that having a counter for every time DC does something stupid is a bit redundant because we already have you but it's good to know that you are staying vigilant keeping an eye on things that we don't have counters for.

Herald

Hopscotch

Postby Herald » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Grayson wrote:
Oh, I get it now. You are hoping that if you smack enough people upside the head about this, that Robinson will add you to one of his comics just like Dan Didio did. Well, why didn't you say so? :-D

Now that you mention it, it would be cool to be in both the DC and Marvel universes! :-D

:lol:

I will admit that having a counter for every time DC does something stupid is a bit redundant because we already have you but it's good to know that you are staying vigilant keeping an eye on things that we don't have counters for.

My quest continues... :wink:

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:52 pm

I'll give this a shot, the current run isn't really my cup of tea.

Hab

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:24 pm

habitual wrote:I'll give this a shot, the current run isn't really my cup of tea.

It's not mine either, and I was looking forward to Robinson coming onto the book (not so excited about Kirk) - but if these plot points are real, I'm not feeling much of anything any more. :-(

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:57 pm

nietoperz wrote:
The FF get evicted too. It's just all so old hat, plus a bunch of my least favourite story tropes. After Hickman and Fraction I think the bar has been raised just that little bit too high for this type of thing.

Yeah, I'm gonna skip this one.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Ben in jail?

Ugh.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:43 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Sounds kind of grim-n-gritty

(no Grimm pun intended)

Should read "Earth 2 writer"

hint hint... he also has written JSA...

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:35 am

Grayson wrote:
Dude...just shut up. It's too early for your broken record schtick. :smt013

But seriously, we get it. You don't like him. :P

You complain about Herald's schitck, then you end up posting a hooker-killing TV-tropes link just like him.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:57 am

Juan Cena wrote:You complain about Herald's schitck, then you end up posting a hooker-killing TV-tropes link just like him.

I was trying to speak to Herald in a language that I thought he would understand. Also, your hooker killing thing makes less sense than a lot of what he says. It feels like an inside joke that only one person gets.

Herald

Hopscotch

Postby Herald » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:17 am

Grayson wrote:
I was trying to speak to Herald in a language that I thought he would understand.

Admit it: You did it because tropes are fun to post. :wink:

Also, your hooker killing thing makes less sense than a lot of what he says. It feels like an inside joke that only one person gets.

You'd have to remember that Nac believes that every time I post a trope, Craig James kills a hooker.

And That's Terrible. :wink:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Can't wait to see what Ben's reaction is to their new pink uniforms

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:08 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Can't wait to see what Ben's reaction is to their new pink uniforms

:shock:

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:20 pm

You have the admit, the solidarity that the Outhouse Mentals show for one another is cute.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:27 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Can't wait to see what Ben's reaction is to their new pink uniforms

He must be in jail for knocking off the costume designer.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Grayson wrote:
I was trying to speak to Herald in a language that I thought he would understand. Also, your hooker killing thing makes less sense than a lot of what he says. It feels like an inside joke that only one person gets.

Learn.

leave a comment with facebook