Advertisement

Disney Presents: A Maleficent Poster

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 360 posts

Postby LOLtron » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:40 pm

It's malevolent… It's magnificent… It's Angelina Jolie…

Source: The Poster for Maleficent, Starring Angelina Jolie!

A day ahead of it's trailer premiere, Walt Disney Pictures presents us with a poster for it's upcoming live-action Maleficent Me Maleficent: Origins Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie.

Maleficent will show us the origin of the villain from Disney's 1959's animated feature film Sleeping Beauty.

Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty
Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty

The tale will take the young and beautiful and pure (!) Malefiencent and show her rise to be the protector of her land, and the victim of a ruthless betrayal. Now, filled with revenge she battles an opposing kingdom and the result is a curse on that kingdom's princess, the infant Aurora.

Here's the new poster:

Maleficent Poster
Maleficent Poster

Melficent will teleport into theaters May 30, 2014.

Written or Contributed by sdsichero

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Herald
Fagorstorm

Liked in: 405 posts
Title: Fun for the Whole Family!!

Re: Disney Presents: A Maleficent Poster

Postby Herald » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Protagonist Journey to Villain
Start of Darkness

"Every evil queen gets due respect!"

*I point to Maleficent*
Love your work!! :wink:

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 263 posts

Postby misac » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Looks really good!

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 466 posts

Postby Draco x » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:57 pm

I would have loved to have seen cameos from Negaduck, Shere Kahn, Steel Beak, Demona, Thailog, Dragonaus and a few others as well.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 214 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 am

Herald wrote:Protagonist Journey to Villain
Start of Darkness

"Every evil queen gets due respect!"

*I point to Maleficent*
Love your work!! :wink:

I wish I had a copy of Peter David's "Disney Villians" panel where they get into an argument over who amongst them did the most evil deed. Scar won for killing his brother Mufasa, and taking over his kingdom.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Herald
Fagorstorm

Postby Herald » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:07 am

Draco x wrote:I would have loved to have seen cameos from Negaduck, Shere Kahn, Steel Beak, Demona, Thailog, Dragonaus and a few others as well.

House of Mouse -- which spun off the Halloween special that song is featured in -- only featured Disney characters from theatrical releases (the early shorts featuring Mickey and his pals, as well as the feature-length movies such as Sleeping Beauty and Aladdin). Disney's TV characters never got to appear there.

Oh, and if you watch that entire episode, and don't get what Jiminy's speech at the end is making reference to, check out this video:

But trust me on the trope thing. 8)

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 466 posts

Postby Draco x » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:36 am

Herald wrote:
House of Mouse -- which spun off the Halloween special that song is featured in -- only featured Disney characters from theatrical releases (the early shorts featuring Mickey and his pals, as well as the feature-length movies such as Sleeping Beauty and Aladdin). Disney's TV characters never got to appear there.

Oh, and if you watch that entire episode, and don't get what Jiminy's speech at the end is making reference to, check out this video:

Ok, thanks much. And you just gave me a idea for a new thread very soon.

Herald
Fagorstorm

Postby Herald » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:22 am

Draco x wrote:
Ok, thanks much. And you just gave me a idea for a new thread very soon.

No problem. Can't wait to see that thread! :D

locuas
Inhouser

Liked in: 7 posts

Postby locuas » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 am

Herald wrote:

Actually, that is not correct. tv shows characters did get a few cameos. Pepper Ann in the first episode, for example, they just weren't guests at the place.
i think the "HoM" verse was like this, the tv shows were real, but the movies were still movies in that world. so the guests are VIP people while everyone else is just normal people............i think...

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum