Advertisement

My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 172 posts

Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby GHERU » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:56 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:You guys hating on Draco are nuts. This thread is entertaining.

though, not in the way he intended
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Advertisement

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 50 posts

Postby doombug » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Draco x wrote:
It wouldn't matter as when Dairy, Doombug and co decide that they don't like what someone has to say they make up their minds to troll that person. Oh and the Monkey thing? Weak jab by the way.

:smt011 When he says "the monkey" he's referring to Lord Simian...one of the owners of the site.

Christ. :smt011

And once again, the only way this specific thread and your original post would have any validity behind it is if you watched the actual show. Because you cannot have any idea/clue as to how to improve something you haven't watched. Seriously, how do you not get that?

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 35 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Draco x wrote:
Sigh. Obvious troll is an obvious troll. You don't have any really good arguments or points so you just whine and complain and refuse to get the point of this thread.

So you're really gonna go with the "everyone else is dumb, not me!" defense here? As usual?

jeremy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 1 post
Title: www.jeremyshane.info
Formerly: xaraan

Postby jeremy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:58 pm

My issues with SHIELD:

1 - They need to break away from the formula of mystery each show.

2 - The stuff they do needs to matter, right now they actually make no difference to the Marvel U.

3 - They need to either feel like a big org, or create a reason for them to break away and operate lone wolf style. Like last ep. Horrible doomsday weapon, they send two agents in to deal with it - and not Rominov and Barton.

4 - They need badguys that play a big role throughout the season.

5 - They need to chill with how good Skye is at "hacking" everything.

Strict31
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 166 posts
Title: Ain't enough space bitches

Postby Strict31 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Draco x wrote:
It wouldn't matter as when Dairy, Doombug and co decide that they don't like what someone has to say they make up their minds to troll that person. Oh and the Monkey thing? Weak jab by the way.

Wasn't a jab. The dude loves monkeys.

And bacon. But mostly monkeys.

And maybe it would matter, draco. There may be some lonely kid dying of the Ebola, and the only hope he has is that someone in the world can make a better version of Agents of SHIELD before he dies.

You could be that hope, draco. For less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day.
Last edited by Strict31 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves."

Edward II: Act 2 Scene 1, by Christopher Marlowe

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 194 posts

Postby Draco x » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:59 pm

doombug wrote:Do I really need to explain trolling to you? No one in this thread has trolled you, maybe Rockman but barely. :smt011

You started a thread to "improve" a show you've never watched which you were even given direct links to solving that very problem.

You got called out on why that was idiotic but as usual immediately played the victim card and ignored everything everyone was saying/played it off as if you didn't understand what others were saying.

Nice try, bucko, but the last part was very laughable. The fact of the matter is that you have an obvious bias where I am concerned and you and co keep bringing up an irrelevant point that has no bearing on what I was saying. I called you out as usual for the moronic statements you keep making and then you keep acting like I am the villain after you keep whining and complaining instead of making a good argument. You say that what I was saying was idiotic? Then come out with your own points on how you would do the show seeing as how you and other whiners have obviously watched it and not me.

Draco x
FROGMAN

Postby Draco x » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Strict31 wrote:
Wasn't a jab. The dude loves monkeys.

And bacon. But mostly monkeys.

And maybe it would matter, draco. There may be some lonely kid dying of the Ebola, and the only hope he has is that someone in the world can make a better version of Agents of SHIELD before he dies.

You could be that hope, draco. For less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day.

And is there a law saying that someone can't have their own opinions and views and stuff? What's wrong with me coming out with my own spin exactly?

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 529 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:01 pm

:lol:
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Draco x
FROGMAN

Postby Draco x » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:02 pm

doombug wrote: :smt011 When he says "the monkey" he's referring to Lord Simian...one of the owners of the site.

Christ. :smt011

And once again, the only way this specific thread and your original post would have any validity behind it is if you watched the actual show. Because you cannot have any idea/clue as to how to improve something you haven't watched. Seriously, how do you not get that?

And what ideas or improvements do you have to get one up over me then? Oh wait you don't have any do you? It's easy to criticize someone who has an idea who you may not like rather than think up some of your own? At least Strict, Cat, Hnutz, Simian, etc have done that here.

Strict31
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Strict31 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Draco x wrote:
And is there a law saying that someone can't have their own opinions and views and stuff? What's wrong with me coming out with my own spin exactly?

I am unconcerned with laws. I want you to tell us your opinions, draco. All of them.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 35 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Draco x wrote:

Well, you've got a point there. You can certainly have your opinions on this.

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/Submit
noun

a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

jeremy
Staff Writer

Postby jeremy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:04 pm

I see I made the mistake of commenting on topic in a thread with more than five posts :-( :lol:

Draco x
FROGMAN

Postby Draco x » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:05 pm

jeremy wrote:My issues with SHIELD:

1 - They need to break away from the formula of mystery each show.

2 - The stuff they do needs to matter, right now they actually make no difference to the Marvel U.

3 - They need to either feel like a big org, or create a reason for them to break away and operate lone wolf style. Like last ep. Horrible doomsday weapon, they send two agents in to deal with it - and not Rominov and Barton.

4 - They need badguys that play a big role throughout the season.

5 - They need to chill with how good Skye is at "hacking" everything.

Very good, Jeremy. At least you're talking about improvements or suggestions as opposed to some here who think whether or not I have watched the show is more important than ideas I have.

jeremy
Staff Writer

Postby jeremy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:06 pm

wait... you haven't watch the show? Then how do you know what needs to be improved?

Strict31
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Strict31 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:06 pm

jeremy wrote:I see I made the mistake of commenting on topic in a thread with more than five posts :-( :lol:

I've got some ideas on how your post could have been better. PM me, bro.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum