Sunday, August 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "In this issue: an Outhouser will DIE!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Imagine how high I would be if I was in the 80's. I'm just at 55% and I kick your ass. :P

lol. To fisnish out a game it usually takes a long time. (Depends on the game, i suppose.) Part of why i have a lower score. I go more for completion rates. Some of those cheevos SUCK! lol
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:52 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'm just over 70,000. Bow down before me! :twisted:


Well I just hit 2,300 the other night so there!
However if my score was beefed up by all those years of playing the original xbox I'd probably be closer to your rating. Seems like I spend more time watching movies & playing ipad apps nowadays......
User avatar

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey guys and gals! I saw an advanced screening of Hunger games catching fire yesterday. Go check it out, it was so good. In case you live under a rock...it has everyone's favourite Jennifer Lawrence and she was smoking hot!!!!
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:01 pm

carkey wrote:Hey guys and gals! I saw an advanced screening of Hunger games catching fire yesterday. Go check it out, it was so good. In case you live under a rock...it has everyone's favourite Jennifer Lawrence and she was smoking hot!!!!


All Hail JLaw!!!
(Beats chest & performs ceremonial JLaw salute)
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Well I just hit 2,300 the other night so there!
However if my score was beefed up by all those years of playing the original xbox I'd probably be closer to your rating. Seems like I spend more time watching movies & playing ipad apps nowadays......

How would playing the original Xbox help your gamerscore? They didn't have achievements until the 360. I've been playing less and less video games through the years. They usually take a back seat to my movies/box sets and comic books. Usually on the weekends I play card games and foreign board games. I'm pretty big into music too. There's just not enough time for everything. :-( I honestly thought about quitting video games a few times.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:04 pm

carkey wrote:Hey guys and gals! I saw an advanced screening of Hunger games catching fire yesterday. Go check it out, it was so good. In case you live under a rock...it has everyone's favourite Jennifer Lawrence and she was smoking hot!!!!

Uhm, should I watch the first one before I check it out? :oops:

My brother is taking my niece to go see it this weekend.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:14 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:How would playing the original Xbox help your gamerscore? They didn't have achievements until the 360. I've been playing less and less video games through the years. They usually take a back seat to my movies/box sets and comic books. Usually on the weekends I play card games and foreign board games. I'm pretty big into music too. There's just not enough time for everything. :-( I honestly thought about quitting video games a few times.


Exactly!!!
If achievements had been instituted back for the original.........then I'd have a huge score but alas as you said that was not the case hence my minuscule number however I used to play non-stop to a ridiculous degree however there is no achievement/gamer account to prove it...........just countless hours of strained eyes & blistered thumbs..........
Ah the good old days

And yes! Go watch the 1st Hunger Games for JLaw's Sake!!!! Stop this heresy! We overlook it because of your position in the JLaw appreciation community & your origination of this thread but rumors are starting to spread amongst the people of Lawrence.........even the king has become suspicious...........so I hear.
User avatar

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:16 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Uhm, should I watch the first one before I check it out? :oops:

My brother is taking my niece to go see it this weekend.

You haven't read the books? :o
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:20 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Exactly!!!
If achievements had been instituted back for the original.........then I'd have a huge score but alas as you said that was not the case hence my minuscule number however I used to play non-stop to a ridiculous degree however there is no achievement/gamer account to prove it...........just countless hours of strained eyes & blistered thumbs..........
Ah the good old days

And yes! Go watch the 1st Hunger Games for JLaw's Sake!!!! Stop this heresy! We overlook it because of your position in the JLaw appreciation community & your origination of this thread but rumors are starting to spread amongst the people of Lawrence.........even the king has become suspicious...........so I hear.

Now I get what you were talking about. I didn't get the original Xbox until almost the end of it's run. I wanted to play Fable and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

I think I'll just tell everyone that I watched Hunger Games. I've had so many opportunities to watch the movie and have passed on it every time. I think the only way I would watch it at this point is if someone bought me a physical copy of it.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:21 pm

EvilOne wrote:You haven't read the books? :o

Books? I don't read unless there's pretty pictures with it.
User avatar

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:43 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Uhm, should I watch the first one before I check it out? :oops:

My brother is taking my niece to go see it this weekend.


You might want to watch the first one as the second one picks up right where it ends... So yeah, definitely check it out
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:09 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Now I get what you were talking about. I didn't get the original Xbox until almost the end of it's run. I wanted to play Fable and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

I think I'll just tell everyone that I watched Hunger Games. I've had so many opportunities to watch the movie and have passed on it every time. I think the only way I would watch it at this point is if someone bought me a physical copy of it.


Poor Hellmutt gave you an HDX code for it way back! Try to watch an ultraviolet streaming movie.........you might like it.

Join Us!!!!!! Watch it on your vudu app on your 360!

Do it for JLaw......
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:54 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Poor Hellmutt gave you an HDX code for it way back! Try to watch an ultraviolet streaming movie.........you might like it.

Join Us!!!!!! Watch it on your vudu app on your 360!

Do it for JLaw......

It was HDX? It shows up as SD for me.

If I join you guys we might as well close this thread.

Who gave me Beautiful Creatures?
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:59 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It was HDX? It shows up as SD for me.

If I join you guys we might as well close this thread.

Who gave me Beautiful Creatures?


If I remember correctly that was a time sensitive code that Hellmutt was giving away as well

Ah well if that Hunger Games code he gave you was SD then I guess you have a valid excuse for not watching it yet given your aversion to inferior resolution.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:04 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
If I remember correctly that was a time sensitive code that Hellmutt was giving away as well

That Hellmutt sure is a swell guy. I think that is the only time I have ever seen that movie offered up in this thread.

My problem with UV is that it's out of sight, out of mind. I have such a huge backlog staring right at me that I can't ignore it. The UV movies I don't even remember I have. Next week I think I need to put some effort into bringing down that backlog, seeing how I have some extra time off.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], sdsichero and 28 guests