Wednesday, July 27, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Red Lanterns #25 - Cover Of The Week Contender !

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:43 pm

AICN preview

As the dust settles from “Lights Out,” Earth is no longer under the protection of the Green Lanterns. Sector 2814 is now the sole province of Guy Gardner and the RED LANTERNS! Criminals beware…psychopaths beware…hell, EVERYONE beware! How did this happen, you ask? Jump onboard with this issue and find out!


Written by: Charles Soule
Art & Cover by: Alessandro Vitti
32 pages
$2.99
On Sale: Nov 27, 2013


Image

Image

click here for scrollable web version
Image

Image

Image
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Funnily if they had kept the Wildstorm Universe intact I could see the Red Lanterns fitting in there.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Draco x wrote:Funnily if they had kept the Wildstorm Universe intact I could see the Red Lanterns fitting in there.


Why would a spin-off from the Green Lantern franchise exist in the Wildstorm Universe?
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:06 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Grayson wrote:
Why would a spin-off from the Green Lantern franchise exist in the Wildstorm Universe?


It would just be interesting to see how groups like Wildcats, the Authority or even the Daemonites would react to them that's all. Heck it would be preferable to that awful Captain Atom mini Worldstorm.
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:14 pm

It's too bad that this title doesn't get more attention as it's consistently entertaining. Clearly that's why DC is doing the upcoming one month merge with the Green Lantern title to draw in more readers.

Since Soule has come on-board as writer he's taken this title in a few cool new directions and this issue kicks off his next spin as the Reds determine a course of action to let Sector 2814 know they are the new Sheriffs in town. By the last page it becomes apparent that maybe Guy Gardner should have thought this plan out a little bit more before diving right in. :wink:
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:00 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:It's too bad that this title doesn't get more attention as it's consistently entertaining. Clearly that's why DC is doing the upcoming one month merge with the Green Lantern title to draw in more readers.

Since Soule has come on-board as writer he's taken this title in a few cool new directions and this issue kicks off his next spin as the Reds determine a course of action to let Sector 2814 know they are the new Sheriffs in town. By the last page it becomes apparent that maybe Guy Gardner should have thought this plan out a little bit more before diving right in. :wink:


Have we ever known Guy Gardner to think things through? :-D :-D :-D
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:35 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:It's too bad that this title doesn't get more attention as it's consistently entertaining. Clearly that's why DC is doing the upcoming one month merge with the Green Lantern title to draw in more readers.

Since Soule has come on-board as writer he's taken this title in a few cool new directions and this issue kicks off his next spin as the Reds determine a course of action to let Sector 2814 know they are the new Sheriffs in town. By the last page it becomes apparent that maybe Guy Gardner should have thought this plan out a little bit more before diving right in. :wink:


This is the only one of the Lantern books that I am still reading. Definitely the best of the bunch in my opinion.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Yahoo [Bot] and 64 guests