Sunday, August 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:23 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'll take it. I never heard of it before and it looks interesting.

It's yours! Sending it shortly

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:26 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
It's yours! Sending it shortly

Sweet! It's pretty rare to find a horror movie I never heard of before. Thanks big boy. :wink:

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:41 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sweet! It's pretty rare to find a horror movie I never heard of before. Thanks big boy. :wink:

Too bad it redeemed in SD but it looks to be right up your alley!

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:53 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Too bad it redeemed in SD but it looks to be right up your alley!

You might have found something I will watch all the way through in UV.

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:02 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:You might have found something I will watch all the way through in UV.

Ah oh.

:lol:

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:19 am

If I get all of my shipments in this week I should have codes for The Wolverine, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, 21 Jump Street, R.I.P.D., Argo, Beautiful Creatures, The Hunger Games, Ted, Gangster Squad, Hit & Run, The Host, Black Swan, Project X, Splice and Phantom. Just a few. :lol: The other 14 movies don't look like they come with codes.

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:05 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:If I get all of my shipments in this week I should have codes for The Wolverine, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, 21 Jump Street, R.I.P.D., Argo, Beautiful Creatures, The Hunger Games, Ted, Gangster Squad, Hit & Run, The Host, Black Swan, Project X, Splice and Phantom. Just a few. :lol: The other 14 movies don't look like they come with codes.

Wow. You must've got some good prices if you ordered all of them.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:32 am

How about 30 minutes or less for delivery from Amazon?

http://mobile.theverge.com/2013/12/1/51 ... r-shipping

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:41 pm

carkey wrote:How about 30 minutes or less for delivery from Amazon?

http://mobile.theverge.com/2013/12/1/51 ... r-shipping

I just hope their drones won't be using Apple's gps technology. Imagine all the packages delivered to the middle of a lake or deserted mountain top.

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:42 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I just hope their drones won't be using Apple's gps technology. Imagine all the packages delivered to the middle of a lake or deserted mountain top.

I'm sure they will use Google maps :)

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:15 pm

R.I.P.D. UV & DC - Take one or Sarahroo will kick your ass.

TheWolverine

Peanut

Postby TheWolverine » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:19 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:R.I.P.D. UV & DC - Take one or Sarahroo will kick your ass.

Uv please kind sir

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:46 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:R.I.P.D. UV & DC - Take one or Sarahroo will kick your ass.

DC please. :) Thank you!

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:49 pm

P.S. Anyone else find the site SUPER slow today? Took forever to load the site and even longer to post a reply. Or my crappy computer is just one leg deeper into the grave today.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:09 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I've seen Flags of Our Fathers but I don't remember Paul Walker in it. I've also seen him in Joyride, Timeline and Into the Blue. By far his best role was in the Fast & Furious franchise from what I've seen.

I don't think he had a protagonic role in that one.

leave a comment with facebook