Advertisement

You No “Twilight” Frank!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 235 posts

You No “Twilight” Frank!

Postby LOLtron » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:05 pm

You No “Twilight” Frank!

Frank feel like Alan Moore….except Frank want money!

Source: FRANK MAD!

Friend of Frank, Jeremy Shane, Skype Frank two articles today about future movies about Frank: Stuart Beattie‘s I, Frankenstein and FOX’s Frankenstein. Frank no happy with what Frank see at all. Frist off, I, Frankenstein confuse Frank with blurb:

200 years after his shocking creation, Dr. Frankenstein's creature, Adam, still walks the earth. But when he finds himself in the middle of a war over the fate of humanity, Adam discovers he holds the key that could destroy humankind. From the co-writer of the hit supernatural saga, UNDERWORLD, comes the action thriller I, FRANKENSTEIN, written for the screen and directed by Stuart Beattie, screen story by Kevin Grevioux and Stuart Beattie, based on the Darkstorm Studios graphic novel "I, Frankenstein" created by Kevin Grevioux. The story is brought to life by a cast that includes Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy, Yvonne Strahovski, Miranda Otto, Jai Courtney, and Aden Young as Victor Frankenstein.

Frank want know who “Adam” is! Frank no go by that name since Frank kill Dr. Frank and take Dr. Frank’s name! Everyone (should) know this! Also, look at picture:

Frank no that pretty! Frank no stupid vampire who you can turn into glittering sex symbol! Frank is monster who already sex symbol!

Then, what Frank see? Frank tell you, that point of article. Frank see Harry Potter dressed up as Igor for and FOX’s Frankenstein:

Harry Potter no look like Igor! Igor uglier than Frank and have stupid hunch and weird eyes and look like cross between troll and Muppet. He no look good!

Frank is monster and Igor is ugly, these are facts – stop rewriting history for entertainment!

Frank so mad Frank go smash villagers! Then CNN show footage of Frank and everyone know Frank is monster, not some glistening fairy!

Written or Contributed by Frankenstein, Former Agent of S.H.A.D.E.

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand