Advertisement

All-New Marvel NOW 'Future' Teaser Is Greatest Work of Art of 21st Century

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 319 posts

Postby LOLtron » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:43 pm

The art world has been turned upside down by the innovative masterpiece.

Source: Press Release

The artistic world was shaken to its very foundations this morning when Marvel released another in a long series of single-word All-New Marvel NOW teasers and it was immediately recognized as a modern masterpiece.

"Notice the contrast of light and dark, symbolizing the conflict between good and evil in the Marvel Universe," explained Professor Thaddeus T. Puffinbottoms, Dean of Fine Arts, Comic Book Teasers, and HVAC at the University of Phoenix. "The stark black background is representative of the emptiness of mainstream comic book super-mega-crossover event publishing, while the cold, metallic gradient on a sans serif font is clearly a commentary on the lifeless sterility of the superhero genre. It really is brilliant."

At press time, crowds had lined up outside Joe's Internet Cafe in Poughkeepsie, New York, where the teaser was on display on a computer monitor.

"Screw Banksy," said one eager art lover who had been camped outside the cafe for ten hours, hoping to catch a glimpse of the teaser. "He's a hack compared to the artist that created this masterpiece. Only a true genius, an unprecedented talent, could produce such a mindblowing piece of art. Who is this mysterious artist?!"

"They tell me, Vlad, make words shiny, so that is what I do," said Vlad Kozinkerov, Marvel's Chief Teaser Design Intern. "I am glad that teaser makes people happy, but would prefer Marvel paid me salary so I could send money to my starving sister in Novosibirsk. Still, is nice to be appreciated."

In addition to the modern artistic renaissance being ushered in by the teaser, there will probably be some kind of new comic series from Jason Latour and Mahmud Asrar in March. Stay tuned for details, which we'll fill you in on as soon as Bleeding Cool reveals them.

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 421 posts

Re: All-New Marvel NOW 'Future' Teaser Is Greatest Work of A

Postby GHERU » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Wait a second...
Disney bought Marvel...this is purple and gold...

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 203 posts

Postby dairydead » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:09 pm

that teaser took probably 10 minutes to make
The Firelord to Hawk's Galactus

alijafferythehunk
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 235 posts
Title: Voted Cutest Outhouser

Postby alijafferythehunk » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:00 pm

I chuckle everytime vlad appears.lol

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 429 posts

Postby Draco x » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:07 pm

GHERU wrote:Wait a second...
Disney bought Marvel...this is purple and gold...

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

I loved that cartoon growing up.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand