Friday, July 1, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Putting the yellow back into journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Action Comics #26 Preview

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:18 am

Action Comics #26 Preview

'I hear her swearing like a farmgirl'

Source: Comics Continuum previews

DC's solicit says:

All hell breaks loose as Superman is caught between an alien menace and the super-powered soldier the U.S. Army has sent to kill it !

Written by:  Greg Pak
Art & Cover by:  Aaron Kuder
40 pages
U.S. Price:  $3.99
On Sale:  December 4, 2013

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Chessack

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Chessack » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:50 am

Not a fan of the art style, especially the faces.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:58 am

It was a bold decision to use Channel 6 news reporter, April O'Neil but now I am confused. Is the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series a part of the DCnU or is this part of a dynamic new intercompany crossover? :smt017

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Chessack wrote:Not a fan of the art style, especially the faces.

Yeah, Aaron Kuder's art can be very hit-or-miss. Sometimes it's good. Sometimes it's like Frank Quitely totally hung-over :lol:

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:12 pm

This issue was FANTASTIC. A terrific story with a great twist. I implore everyone to give it a go as it's the beginning of a new storyline and a perfect jumping on point for Action Comics.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:43 pm

The flashback of Clark's heat-vision moment was very striking. 8)

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Grayson wrote:It was a bold decision to use Channel 6 news reporter, April O'Neil but now I am confused. Is the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series a part of the DCnU or is this part of a dynamic new intercompany crossover? :smt017

From what I recall this is where that new villain who looks like Mongul shows up and is revealed to be the master of the monster. I saw some previews of this issue awhile back.

leave a comment with facebook