Thursday, June 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Equality Now! Archie CEO Accused Of Sexual Harassment

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:12 pm

There is a distinct lack of S.F. Jude Terror outrage in this thread.

Maybe Amy's the only one that cares about the boy :P

Hab
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Most of those things aren't sexual harassment. They are just harassment.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:21 pm

habitual wrote:There is a distinct lack of S.F. Jude Terror outrage in this thread.

Maybe Amy's the only one that cares about the boy :P

Hab


Are you in the Spektre fan club now? :lol:
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:22 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:Most of those things aren't sexual harassment. They are just harassment.


If a guy CEO yelled VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA in a board meeting you don't think it would be considered sexual harassment? :P
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:28 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
If a guy CEO yelled VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA in a board meeting you don't think it would be considered sexual harassment? :P


No. I think it's stupid, but not sexual harassment (unless it was specifically directed at women).
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Spektre wrote:
How sexist.

Did you ever post a pic of Dick Sturdly or whoever was in that god awful Fowler thread?


how about you fulfill your stereotypical gender role and make me a sandwich.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:13 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
If a guy CEO yelled VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA in a board meeting you don't think it would be considered sexual harassment? :P


ReturnOfTheMack wrote:No. I think it's stupid, but not sexual harassment (unless it was specifically directed at women).


Well, according to the story, yelling "PENIS! PENIS! PENIS!" was directed at the guys, so...
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:14 pm

HNutz wrote:


Well, according to the story, yelling "PENIS! PENIS! PENIS!" was directed at the guys, so...


Well that's what one side says but she denies it so we don't know.
User avatar

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:58 pm

did that douche lawyer also write Animal Farm?
User avatar

Marty Cohen

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Marty Cohen » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:23 am

"The height of feminism has preceded the fall of every great empire"
Said by?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wI2nnTgGkA
User avatar

PennyDreadful

hobo killer

Postby PennyDreadful » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:42 am

HNutz wrote:I think she should get the exact same treatment that a guy would if he called his female employees a similar word and treated them the same.

Won't happen, though.


I really, really hope you're wrong. Haven't there been stories about this woman being a nightmare to work for, even before this lawsuit? A psycho CEO is a psycho CEO, regardless of gender, and what she's doing is sexual harrassment.

As for her lawyer, I'm guessing he/she was the only one foolhardy enough to take the case. :roll:
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:01 pm

La$t time I checked, lawyer$ don't take ca$e$ ba$ed on foolhardine$$.

Bond Hengbu

Postby Bond Hengbu » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Herll's Angels?

Is this the first time when comic book's and gnags cross paths this way? Any other comic book company honcho ever used gangs?
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Bond Hengbu wrote:Herll's Angels?

Is this the first time when comic book's and gnags cross paths this way? Any other comic book company honcho ever used gangs?


Marvel crossed them once and they faced the wrath of the Hells Angels in the form of legal threats over this:
Image
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:57 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Marvel crossed them once and they faced the wrath of the Hells Angels in the form of legal threats over this:
Image


For real? The first I ever heard about this.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DarthEwok, holtom2000 and 117 guests