Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35486
Likes: 603 posts
Liked in: 398 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:28 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Advertisement

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9643
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 398 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35486
Likes: 603 posts
Liked in: 398 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:21 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 70311
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 524 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image

Image
Image Image Image ImageImage

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35486
Likes: 603 posts
Liked in: 398 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:06 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 70311
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 524 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image

Image
Image Image Image ImageImage

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35486
Likes: 603 posts
Liked in: 398 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:04 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 70311
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 524 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
Image Image Image ImageImage

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35486
Likes: 603 posts
Liked in: 398 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:14 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9643
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 398 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35486
Likes: 603 posts
Liked in: 398 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:32 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9643
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 398 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 70311
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 524 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:17 am

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image Image Image ImageImage

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9643
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 398 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:26 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 70311
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 524 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:20 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image Image Image ImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 32 guests

Advertisement
cron