Tuesday, September 27, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Red Lanterns #26 Preview

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:23 pm

Red Lanterns #26  Preview

A RED WILL BE DEAD!

Source: Comics Continuum previews

According to the DC solicit:

It’s Guy Gardner and five Red Lanterns on their first mission in Sector 2814—a planetary army a billion strong, led by the evil fascist dictator Field Marshal Gensui. How can they all possibly survive? In fact, not all of them do !

Written by:  Charles Soule
Art by:  Jim Calafiore
Cover by:  Alessandro Vitti
32 pages
$2.99
On sale:  Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:15 pm

D'oh ! I just figured out who dies in this issue. Last issue there was a weird 2-panel scene with
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Ratchet where it looked like his ring was trying to get free of him. He then said "No. Please. Not yet. I know .. just not yet." Right after that Ratchet insists to the Reds that they need to go after Gensui, adding "I believe there is not much time left".

I bet he's known for a while that he's dying but kept it a secret from the others.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:56 pm

I love the cover art.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Okay, make that
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
two dead Red Lanterns
:|

leave a comment with facebook