Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby misac » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:32 am

I know people hate Jericho not being mentioned with the title unification, I find Punk and Cena palling around much more appalling. So gross.

Pretty good show, Darren Young messing up was pretty funny. :lol:

Roman Reigns’ flying punch is becoming a favorite move of mine.

Advertisement

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Bianco wrote:So I'm assuming no heel turn just yet

Post® Pebbles™ Cereal Enlists Top Athletes and Entertainers to Lead the Charge in the Showdown Between Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles

WWE® Superstar John Cena® Appointed Captain of Team Fruity; Professional Basketball Player Kyrie Irving to Lead Team Cocoa

PARSIPPANY, N.J., Dec. 20, 2013 — /PRNewswire/ — Today, Post Foods, LLC, launched a friendly competition between Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles to see which cereal is most popular among fans. Online and mobile competitions from January through September 2014 will rally support for each flavor. WWE Superstar John Cena returns to the front of Post Fruity Pebbles cereal boxes and will serve as captain for Team Fruity. Professional Basketball All Star Kyrie Irving will take his long-time love for Cocoa Pebbles to the next level by appearing on Post Cocoa Pebbles cereal boxes as captain of Team Cocoa.

To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please visit: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/64790-post-f ... rie-irving

In 2014, Pebbles will ask fans of all ages to choose a side – are you on Team Fruity or Team Cocoa? Fans can declare their love for their favorite Pebbles flavor by visiting a microsite and downloading an interactive app encouraging fans to vote, take photos, and play minigames. They will be asked to complete simple challenges such as making team spirit items like pennants out of Pebbles boxes, and sharing them through Instagram using their team’s hashtag (#TeamFruity or #TeamCocoa). Fans who complete these online missions and choose a side will be able to win prizes like giftcards, iPads, or John Cena and Kyrie Irving signed merchandise.

“Our 2014 campaign builds upon the genuine love that our fans have for Pebbles cereal,” said Sharon Pupel, Marketing Director at Post Foods, LLC. “We are enlisting celebrities, sports stars, musicians and regular kids to share with us their love for Pebbles, and we’re starting with WWE Superstar John Cena and basketball all-star Kyrie Irving. With the help of our team captains, kids will be able to show their team spirit and earn fun prizes along the way.”

In addition to adding famous team captains to the Pebbles roster, the brand is expanding its social media presence beyond Facebook to Twitter and Instagram. In their roles as team captains, John Cena and Kyrie Irving will announce new missions digitally and interact with fans online.

When Pebbles fans choose a side, they will also be supporting their team captain’s nonprofit organization. Cena, Team Fruity members and WWE, will be raising awareness for Hire Heroes USA, an organization dedicated to creating job opportunities for US military veterans and their spouses through personalized employment training and corporate engagement.

“It’s truly an honor to add ‘team captain’ for Fruity Pebbles to my resume and support Hire Heroes USA while doing so,” said WWE Superstar John Cena. “Kyrie is a tough competitor on the court, but let’s see how he does in this competition. He better be ready for Team Fruity.”

Team Cocoa members will be helping Kyrie reach out to middle schools, high schools and the larger community to help educate people about the unique skills and needs of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities through the nonprofit, Best Buddies.

“I’ve loved Cocoa Pebbles since I was a kid, and am thrilled to have the opportunity to lead this team off the basketball court,” said 2011 Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving. “As the team captain for Cocoa Pebbles, I hope to take our fans to the championship and show John Cena and Team Fruity which team really rocks.”

Why a black guy gotta be on the cocoa pebbles box?
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:17 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Dammit I wanted him to have one last run.

Please be a swerve.

God, Jarrett was never entertaining, not in his entire career.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:43 pm

misac wrote:
Was that the TNA one? I think that's the first one I ever saw.

Yeah, that was the one that TNA showed highlights from on an episode of Global Impact. The Great Muta's match was against Hirooki Goto. If I recall correctly, that was a match that was not broadcast in North America.

Thank you Troy for the sig

Bianco
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Bianco » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:46 am

I liked the Seth/Cena match at Smackdown

fieldy snuts
Rain Partier

Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Ring of Honor announced that A.J. Styles will face Roderick Strong at the January 4 event in Nashville, Tennessee. It will be the first appearance Styles has made in ROH in eight years. Read the official announcement at ROHWrestling.com

fieldy snuts
Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:14 am

I notice they're using the P1 logo from TNA. Appearance is a work to make the separation look legit?

If so I'll give TNA this about copying Punk's story....they're doing it right by literally taking him all over the world and now to ROH. Unlike Punk who went to a ball game, comicon and a walk-in at some house show.

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:15 am

AJ used that logo before TNA.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

fieldy snuts
Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:03 am

syxxpakk wrote:AJ used that logo before TNA.

Didn't know that. Now I do :oops:

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:18 am

I kind of mistake, though. He was using that logo before TNA used it, not before he got to TNA.

Bianco
Motherfucker from Hell

Punchy
Staff Writer

Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:02 am

BROCK LESNAR

DANIEL BRYAN IS A WYATT

HOLY SHIT

Juan Cena
DANG!

Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:31 am

Following up on a rumor from last week that John Cena's WrestleMania 30 opponent may end up being Bray Wyatt, it is being said that this match would not "main event" the pay-per-view. (As in, the actual last match of the show.) That spot would almost certainly go to the rumored Randy Orton vs. Batista match for the WWE world heavyweight title should WWE follow through in that direction. And with other matches on the card rumored to include Triple H vs. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels, and Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar, it may not even be in the top 4 matches on the show.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2013/12/31/5259382/rumor-roundup-tuesday-december-31-wrestlemania-30-old-school-raw-brock-lesnar-plans

Outside of Bryan/HBK and maybe Taker/Lesnar, this could turn out to be one of the $#!ttiest Wrestlemanias ever.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz

Postby Frag » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:53 am

Or one of the best.

Those are a lot of guys who can put on great matches.

Only Orton/Batista will probably be weak because I doubt Dave will be any good.

I just wish Bryan would win the title at WM though.
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.

Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:00 pm

One day Nacireman will quit posting "scoops" from that originate from WrestleZone liars.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum