Friday, December 9, 2016 • Morning Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:11 pm

syxxpakk wrote:One day Nacireman will quit posting "scoops" from that originate from WrestleZone liars.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:29 pm

syxxpakk wrote:

There were no links to WrestleZone, so I have no clue where they got the rumor from.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:31 pm

It came from Ryan Clark who notably makes shit up. Just subscribe to the Observer or PWInsider.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:56 pm

syxxpakk wrote:It came from Ryan Clark who notably makes shit up. Just subscribe to the Observer or PWInsider.

isn't that where those "wrestling reporter" people on those sites get most of their stuff anyway

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Most of the time they reword what the Daves say, in some cases completely changing the meaning of things. I can't tell you how many times of the radio show or in the newsletter Meltzer has said something like, "What I think might happen..." get reported as a factual news story. A lot of the "dog house"-news reports are like that. For example, Dave might say "I bet Zack Ryder did something to piss someone off." and then it gets reported as "Zack Ryder in dog house. Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter."

Another good one is when Dave reported that "there's someone in the entertainment industry interested in purchasing TNA." Well that ended up being, according to all the news C&P sites, Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins despite the fact that Dave never said that. In fact, in follow up he mentioned that Billy Corgan was NOT who he was referring to. But WrestleZone published it as "confirmed fact" even though Dixie and Billy disproved it shortly later. Then it turned out that Dave was talking about Toby Keith the whole time. And note, he never said that TNA was ever being sold. Just that there was talk and deals about possibly selling it.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:05 pm

I have to admit though it's a guilty pleasure to stalk the wrestlezone comments sections sometimes, those people are adorable :D

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:07 pm

I get all my scoops from Al Isaacs.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:09 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I get all my scoops from Al Isaacs.

http://www.alisaacs.com/wrestling.html

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:23 pm

He's still around?

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:25 pm

It's not like I didn't link to his web site or anything.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Per the F4W web site:

--WWE has sent out a memo that Chris Benoit footage will be allowed on its new network broadcasts. There will be an advisory played before every show he appears on

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:47 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Per the F4W web site:

Whoa.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:52 pm

The big Jan 4 Dome Show is on this weekend. New Japan's biggest day of the year. I ordered it today from Ustream and I'm really looking forward to watching it. :)

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:52 pm

Sorry, double post.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:43 am

Dean Ambrose had the best line of the night at commentary, telling Cole to stop bullying him and be a STAR show tolerance and respect

leave a comment with facebook