Thursday, September 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "In this issue: an Outhouser will DIE!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Upcoming SciFi Graphic Novel

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

manuel.urrego

Whippersnapper

Postby manuel.urrego » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 am

PROYECTO DIEGESIS IS THE STORY OF THE WAR THAT BREAKS OUT BECAUSE OF THE CREATION OF THE TIME MACHINE. TWO CORPORATIONS OWN THIS INVENTION AND BOTH ARE FIGHTING FOR WORLD DOMINATION.

CRONOS CORP, A PRIVATE CORPORATION THAT PROTECTS OUR HISTORY FROM TIME TRAVELERS, BUT ALSO CONDUCTS EXPERIMENTS CREATING PARALLEL TIMELINES TO GET THE BEST OF THESE UNIVERSES.

WAR CORP, AN ANCESTRAL CORPORATION WHICH HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN EACH OF THE WARS THAT MANKIND HAS LIVED; AND WITH THE TIME MACHINE, THEY ENSURE THE RESULTS THEY WANT.

DIANA, A WOMAN OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, IS THE CREATOR OF THE MACHINE, BUT IT WASN’T BUILT WITH GOOD INTENTIONS; SHE HAS CREATED A WEAPON THAT WILL BRING CHAOS TO OUR WORLD.

Check out the teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsB-2rkjzVA

For more information visit the website http://proyectodiegesis.co/
Check out the full description of the characters in the third section.

Here's an ad:

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:48 pm

CAUSE NOTHING SAYS "WATCH ME" LIKE ALL CAPS!

CarlRiley

Whippersnapper

Postby CarlRiley » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:29 am

Wow, looks amazing!

katana

Faster Pussycat

Postby katana » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:44 pm

This is nice, good work!

Oni2030

expert hobo killer

Postby Oni2030 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Great work, work like this makes me want to push myself further!

leave a comment with facebook