Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not CBR!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

russgrantham

Faster Pussycat

Postby russgrantham » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:48 pm

I'm Russ. Just joined here now from the great threads seen here. :)

David Bird

rubber spoon

Postby David Bird » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, newcomers!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:54 pm

russgrantham wrote:I'm Russ. Just joined here now from the great threads seen here. :)

Very nice avatar. :)

..and welcome.

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Hey Russ. :smt006

Gummahfan

Tip Top Dancer

Postby Gummahfan » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Hello,
I am Cedrick. I initially came here to promote my book, but I've been pouring over a lot of the threads so it looks like I'll be sticking around.

I am a new father and I live up in Ottawa, Canada. Not the best place to start writing comics, but at least we have our own con now.

I am reading spider-man, chew, walking dead, daredevil, and my recent obsession is the goon.

Waezi2

Faster Pussycat

Postby Waezi2 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:53 pm

Hey, my name is Josef Waezi, I'm a comic-nerd from Denmark.
I'm taking what would be the sort of a high-school education. The last two years of my life has been pretty boring, since I had to focus on school, so I have become a even bigger comic-fan since its easier to red comics than books, witch you read a lot of in school.
Besides getting a teacher education, I also aspire to become a comedian. I haven't been able to get a gig so far, but I have a net-blog where I try to entertain by mainly making 5 panel versions of comics.
Oh, and I like round sunglasses. :D

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Välkommen Josef. :-)

Scintillant-H

#1,984 on Deathstroke's Hit List

Postby Scintillant-H » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:49 am

Gummahfan wrote:Hello,
I am Cedrick. I initially came here to promote my book, but I've been pouring over a lot of the threads so it looks like I'll be sticking around.

I am a new father and I live up in Ottawa, Canada. Not the best place to start writing comics, but at least we have our own con now.

I am reading spider-man, chew, walking dead, daredevil, and my recent obsession is the goon.

I didn't know that Canada lacked a con :| poor Canada! Course, I can never go to the ones in the states either, but :smt102 it's always great to see photos, scanned sketches of commissions from artist alley and cosplayers. For better or worse :lol: That's the great thing about the internet; even when things are out of your reach, you can still browse around. :D

Scintillant-H

Postby Scintillant-H » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:50 am

Waezi2 wrote:Hey, my name is Josef Waezi, I'm a comic-nerd from Denmark.
I'm taking what would be the sort of a high-school education. The last two years of my life has been pretty boring, since I had to focus on school, so I have become a even bigger comic-fan since its easier to red comics than books, witch you read a lot of in school.
Besides getting a teacher education, I also aspire to become a comedian. I haven't been able to get a gig so far, but I have a net-blog where I try to entertain by mainly making 5 panel versions of comics.
Oh, and I like round sunglasses. :D

School?? Yes, you NEED comics! After reading some Jane Austin, I need them, too, now that I think about it...

We welcome you and your round sunglasses to the Outhouse! :wink:

redhotrebellion

Whippersnapper

Postby redhotrebellion » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Just stopping by to say HOWDY. Red Hot Rebellion is a band that also makes comics. Mmmmm comic and rock 'n' roll. Just like peanut butter and jelly.

teknologee5

Faster Pussycat

Postby teknologee5 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:43 pm

New to the community. wanted to say hi. Look forward to seeing all the cool things.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Welcome, welcome, both of you have fun posting. :)

SniktSnakt

Faster Pussycat

Postby SniktSnakt » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:56 am

I'm new, hello!!! :smt006

I'm from NY, I've been reading comics for over 30 years now.

I used to haunt the Newsarama forums years ago, I recognize some of the names on here.

Thanks for having me!!!

Scintillant-H

Postby Scintillant-H » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:01 am

SniktSnakt wrote:I'm new, hello!!! :smt006

Hello! :D

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:06 am

SniktSnakt wrote:I used to haunt the Newsarama forums years ago, I recognize some of the names on here.
What was your handle?

leave a comment with facebook