Monday, May 2, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Blacklisted since 2012."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Powerpuff Girls Appreciation Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Nah, I'm just kidding

That would be stupid

StarCruncher

Outhouse Drafter

Postby StarCruncher » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:11 pm

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:20 pm

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 pm

With the possible exceptions of Mentok the Mindslayer and Beast Wars Megatron, Mojo Jojo is the greatest villain of the last 20 years:

Mojo Jojo: The hobo fohmally known as Jojo is no mo'. From this day fowohd, I shall be known as MOJO JOJO!

[Bubbles thinks she's Mojo Jojo]
Blossom: What evil have you bestowed on our sister?
Mojo Jojo: You've got to be kidding. I'm wet, I'm naked, your sister is wearing my clothes and this is all part of some diabolical plan to rule the world as a soggy chimp in my birthday suit?

http://powerpuff.wikia.com/wiki/Mojo_Jojo

A considered influence may also be found from the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which contains following speech:

"And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once at the number three, being the third number be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Compared to a speech by Mojo Jojo from "Los Dos Mojos": "That's all just well enough because in reality there is only room enough in this world for one Mojo Jojo. One shall be the number of Mojo Jojos in the world, and the number of Mojo Jojos in the world shall be one. Two Mojo Jojos is too many and three is right out. So the only Mojo Jojo there is room for in the world shall be me, and being the only Mojo Jojo in the world, I will rule the world in which there is only one Mojo Jojo."

Hab

David Bird

rubber spoon

Postby David Bird » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:27 am

misac wrote:Image

Who's the artist?

habitual wrote:With the possible exceptions of Mentok the Mindslayer and Beast Wars Megatron, Mojo Jojo is the greatest villain of the last 20 years:

I'd say he's definitely the greatest.

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:47 am

David Bird wrote:
Who's the artist?

Bulat Iraliyev

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Schlemmer

Rain Partier