Advertisement

Graphic Novel HAS LAUNCHED! Read for free!

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The 13th Sign
A Quagmire

Liked in: 0 post

Graphic Novel HAS LAUNCHED! Read for free!

Postby The 13th Sign » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:28 pm

Hey all. Just launched a Kickstarter for my graphic novel. Feel free to check out the first 2 chapters for free and donate/spread the word for our Kickstarter. Thanks a ton! Criticism welcome.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... -13th-sign
http://www.the13thsignbook.com
www.facebook.com/the13thsign

6c4e2e1336ab672faea43e8c81293456_large.jpg

3cf0672691f15f772b9e6e16d7805bee_large.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertisement

The Bat
Faster Pussycat

Title: Screenwriter

Re: Graphic Novel HAS LAUNCHED! Read for free!

Postby The Bat » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi The 13th Sign,

I just read the entire free chapters of your Graphic Novel. It's really really good, I must admit you did a wonderful job you and you're team. The overall story may not be completely original, but the writing in those first chapters is very good. The art is purely well made and I personally think it's something we haven't seen in a long time. I love it!

I'm really looking forward to maybe keep in touch with you if it's possible. I will also try to check if I can help you with your ''kickstarter''.

Can't wait to see more of this story!

Gummahfan
Steroid User

Postby Gummahfan » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:27 am

Wow,

I just read through the chapters too. I thought it was starting a bit slow but it really sucked me in. The art style really matches the moods you're trying convey and it'll be interesting to see how you tie in his past into the rest of the story. I especially like the flashback transitions to keep the narrative on the main character.

I checked out your kickstarter and it looks like this book will be very deep, but I wonder if your kickstarter goal is a bit ambitious. It looks like it'll be great though, good luck!
Check out my upcoming indie comic "Son of God" here.
Physical and digital release is slated for july, please keep an eye out for it closer to the date!

@cedricklui

The 13th Sign
A Quagmire

Postby The 13th Sign » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Thanks SO much for the input!
Yes it is a bit ambitious...but it is necessary. The length of the story calls for many pages which need to be funded. I wish I could just plop the $ on his lap and say "Go", haha!

Thanks so much for the encouragement, as well. And even if you can't donate, spreading the word helps immensely, as well.

Thanks!

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner