Advertisement

Outhouse Leads Class Action Lawsuit Against The Weather Wizard For All This Bullshit

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 276 posts

Outhouse Leads Class Action Lawsuit Against The Weather Wizard For All This Bullshit

Postby LOLtron » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:30 am

For fucks sake, we get it, you’re angry.

Source: Inspired by jezebel.com

Early Wednesday morning, Outhouser legal counsel, Nigel Rodriguez, filed a class action lawsuit against The Weather Wizard for damages caused by all this winter weather bullshit. The multi-million dollar lawsuit hopes to provide reparations to everyone affected by this asshole and seeks punitive damages so he never tries this shit again.

Northeast Ohio commuter, Haon Razeal, summed up the sentiment of the majority of the plaintiffs:

Jesus fucking Christ, dude! We understand you've gotta get revenge on The Flash, blah blah blah. He's a dick. Fine. But people gotta go to fucking work. Enough is enough. Holy nutsack-on-a-stick, dude, I’ve been stuck in the house with my fucking family for five fucking days! FIVE DAYS! Do you even have children? A wife? There’s a reason that we get 8 hours away from them most of the week; so we don’t murder them! As I sat there and watched the same godforsaken episode of Jake and the Neverland Pirates for the 18th time in one god damn day the only thing I could think about was the sweet sweet release of death.

Weather Wizard; go fuck yourself and your mother! Shit balls, we have to reschedule our vacation this summer since the kids have to make up the extra days they missed due to your fucking temper tantrum. Jesus H. Christ, why don’t you just go die in a fire? Dick!

Due to a very broad interpretation of the Interstate Commerce Clause, The Outhouse was able to file this lawsuit in federal court, allowing us to recruit signatories from most of the continental United States. Missouri resident and recent Coke-a-Cola boycotter, James Morrison, had this to say when asked why he joined The Outhouse in this lawsuit:

It’s perfectly reasonable for Jesus to send those heathens in New York City, Central City, and Indonesia devastating storms to punish them for the gays, but when good, God-fearing Americans, like me, become collateral damage something has to be done. It’s not like this area is run by a bunch of Spanish speaking taco farmers, we’re real Americans here, and we don’t deserve eighteen winter storms in one week. I know this cannot be God punishing us for anything we’ve done – we hate all the right people – and I deserve money for all the shoveling I’ve made my kids do, lost wages at Wal*Mart, and for being forced to watch HGTV all day for three days with the wife.

Reminding everyone that it’s not just politics that make for strange bed-fellows, San Francisco vegan and Big Bang Theory white knight, Craig Palesir joined in the litigation in order to “reinforce the ideal that women can do and are interested in the same things as men.” When asked to clarify how one thing had to do with the other, Mr. Palesir stated:

All of this snow does more damage to the equality of women than any other weather phenomena. By creating a situation where people (mostly men) have to shovel snow, women are put in a position to appear weaker than men. Furthermore, the road the conditions reinforce the common stereotype that women cannot drive in the snow, and hinders the ability of millions of American women from attending their weekly Dungeons & Dragons game. On top of that….

(As a public service, The Outhouse will not repeat the rest of Mr. Palesir’s response as it was fucking stupid and annoying and almost caused this reporter to kill himself to make it stop.)

Unfortunately, there are those who will use this lawsuit as a way to make some extra, unearned, money. Florida retiree, Mordechai Schwartz was immediately told to go “fuck yourself with an old broomstick” after he tried to sign up for the class action. The automated message continued:

What, you don’t think we have maps? We don’t have The Weather Channel app on our phone? That we don’t know that your whole state was sunny and warm while the rest of us suffered? We don’t know why the Weather Wizard spared your short-bus of a state, but you and the rest of your kind (Floridians, not old Jews) can get eaten by a shark for all we care.

Seriously, fuck you.

As of publication, The Weather Wizard had yet to respond to the law suit or Outhouse interview requests, but his lawyer and former Michigander, Brad Thompson, released this statement:

What a bunch of fucking pussies.

More on this story as it develops.

Written or Contributed by GHERU

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 200 posts
Title: Habinger of Doom!

Re: Outhouse Leads Class Action Lawsuit Against The Weather

Postby habitual » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:43 am

I need to get in on this, it's cloudy here today, and probably won't even hit 60. :cry:

Hab

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 935 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:04 pm

I still suspect this has something to do with the amorous adventures of Stephen Day with goddesses of the North.

That or Captain Cold, The Icicle, Mr. Freeze, Killer Frost, Blizzard and every other cold based villain are taking over the world.

On further thought, perhaps something caused hell to freeze over and thus this weather?
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

holtom2000
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 72 posts

Postby holtom2000 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:28 pm

-27c today. That's warm of late!
Also, so not only did flash ruin the dcu he inadvertently caused this polar vortex. Screw him and let's get back to global warming please

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 481 posts
Formerly: AMS

Postby Rockman » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:41 pm

holtom2000 wrote:-27c today. That's warm of late!
Also, so not only did flash ruin the dcu he inadvertently caused this polar vortex. Screw him and let's get back to global warming please

please convert that to Fahrenheit we ain't a bunch of book learned science folk around here.

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 45 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 414 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Seriously. It snowed in Chicago overnight .. all night. It's a balmy 25 degrees now (2 degrees with windchill). Tomorrow we dip to 8 degrees (-2 windchill).

Go 'Muhrica :-?
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

holtom2000
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 72 posts

Postby holtom2000 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:26 pm

As we both get closer to -40c, does it really matter? Damn cold

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 365 posts

Postby GHERU » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:05 pm

this is hte most fun I've had with an article in a while
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 365 posts

Postby GHERU » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:06 pm

this is the most fun I've had with an article in a while
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

SuperginraiX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 103 posts
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane

Postby SuperginraiX » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:40 am

This is probably my favorite RU article. I laughed so much.

AND DAMN IT'S COLD.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand