Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Your favorite non-romanticized historical movie?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:48 pm

I also liked Amityville Horror.
User avatar

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:56 pm

History of the World: Part I
User avatar

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:24 pm

I really like Space Jam and A Kid in King Arthur's Court
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:39 pm

Star Trek.
User avatar

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Radio Days
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:55 am

Image
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:32 am

Image
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:27 am

Lord Simian wrote:Image

A 1964 movie set in 1964 is historical only because it's a movie from the past. Isn't it? If so I want to change my answer to The Lego Movie because it came out yesterday and is now historical. :-D

And quite good!
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:40 am

Amoebas wrote:A 1964 movie set in 1964 is historical only because it's a movie from the past. Isn't it? If so I want to change my answer to The Lego Movie because it came out yesterday and is now historical. :-D

And quite good!


Seriously? All the joke answers in this thread, including friggin' STAR TREK, and Doctor Strangelove is gonna get you busting my balls? :evil:

:groucho:
User avatar

Scintillant-H

#1,984 on Deathstroke's Hit List

Postby Scintillant-H » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 am

Lord Simian wrote:
Seriously? All the joke answers in this thread, including friggin' STAR TREK, and Doctor Strangelove is gonna get you busting my balls? :evil:

:groucho:


He likes you. It can't be helped. Try changing your cologne.

... maybe it's your current picture... :lol:
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:10 am

Scintillant-H wrote:
He likes you. It can't be helped. Try changing your cologne.

... maybe it's your current picture... :lol:


As you say, can't be helped.

When the poo hits your eye
like a banana pie,
that's A-monkey...
User avatar

Scintillant-H

#1,984 on Deathstroke's Hit List

Postby Scintillant-H » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:15 am

Lord Simian wrote:
As you say, can't be helped.

When the poo hits your eye
like a banana pie,
that's A-monkey...


I hear restraining orders only encourage... >_> ... *cough*
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:45 am

Seven Samurai

Image
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:19 pm

:-D
Lord Simian wrote:
Seriously? All the joke answers in this thread, including friggin' STAR TREK, and Doctor Strangelove is gonna get you busting my balls? :evil:

:groucho:


Hey. You can't toss shit in here. This is the Outhouse!
Image :lol:

Besides I wouldn't do anything to your balls (I'm told they are quite repulsive). :-D
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Image

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cavemold, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Grayson, HNutz, Liam Moorhart, VaderTheTrader and 27 guests