Friday, September 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premieres Tonight

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:04 am

chap22 wrote:my somewhat-out-of-left-field working theory remains that she's the Clairvoyant.

Nah, I'm expecting the Clairvoyant to have some kind of Marvel Universe connection.

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Nah, I'm expecting the Clairvoyant to have some kind of Marvel Universe connection.

They've never referenced Centipede in the MU, right?

If they created Centipede for the show, I bet the Clairvoyant has no previous context, too

That said, I hope I'm wrong; I love how they're establishing characters from the comics (Agent Jaspers, Blizzard, Graviton, etc.)

I say bring 'em on!!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:26 pm

I always assumed that Centipede was the TV equivalent/homage/whatever to Hydra because they couldn't use "Hydra" for some reason.

Centipedes have multiple legs. A hydra has multiple heads.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:45 pm

I thought thy didn't know their name, that they just called them Centipede because of the wrist device.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:53 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:I thought thy didn't know their name, that they just called them Centipede because of the wrist device.

What evil organization worth the puppies they have raped would call themselves Centipede anyway?

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Strict31 wrote:
What evil organization worth the puppies they have raped would call themselves Centipede anyway?

If Loeb created them......

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
If Loeb created them......

Then all bets are off. They could be called "Project: Ladybug" for all we know...

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:42 pm

Schlemmer wrote:They've never referenced Centipede in the MU, right?

If they created Centipede for the show, I bet the Clairvoyant has no previous context, too

That said, I hope I'm wrong; I love how they're establishing characters from the comics (Agent Jaspers, Blizzard, Graviton, etc.)

I say bring 'em on!!

I always assumed Centipede to be a front for something or someone whom we weren't supposed to find out who it was until later in the season. Someone or something that longtime Marvel fans would easily recognize.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:46 am

I'm hoping Centipede leads to Scorpio & the Zodiac.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:18 am

outsider wrote:I'm hoping Centipede leads to Scorpio & the Zodiac.

ditto.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:43 am

chap22 wrote:ditto.
It wouldn't bother me to see Agent Ward as a Nick Fury stand-in for some Steranko coolness:

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:12 pm

outsider wrote:I'm hoping Centipede leads to Scorpio & the Zodiac.

I'm hoping that it leads to this:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:19 am

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 pm

WTF was that thing?

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:13 pm

chap22 wrote:my somewhat-out-of-left-field working theory remains that she's the Clairvoyant.

Mine is that Skye is the Clairvoyant

leave a comment with facebook