Saturday, October 22, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Jeff Lemire's Green Arrow Series (Potential Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Holy shit, there's no way that what happened at the end of #29, actually there? Seriously, there is no way that DC would actually kill the Green Arrow while Arrow is so popular would they?

Also, a little coincidental that the endings to both the current issues of Hawkeye and Green Arrow would end with the titular characters being left in a questionable state after being attacked or shot with an arrow...

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:38 pm

To answer your question: no.

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:45 pm

syxxpakk wrote:To answer your question: no.

Yeah, it is pretty obvious that they wouldn't but I don't really see an easy way out of this. Just a seriously brutal and completely unexpected moment.

crash test dummy

Postby AngusH » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Yeah, wow. I wonder what Fraction/Lemire thought when they learnt how similar their most recent cliffhanger scenes were. This has been a strong arc, but I think the Diggle scenes back in the States feel a bit out of place.

leave a comment with facebook