Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18978
Likes: 46 posts
Liked in: 208 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:31 pm

GHERU wrote:yes, I had forgotten that


fuck you very much


Serves you right for making me remember Hardy/Sting :smt011

Advertisement

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39167
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 252 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:47 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Serves you right for making me remember Hardy/Sting :smt011

....

fair enough
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39167
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 252 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Spudd's hair is actually worse
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18978
Likes: 46 posts
Liked in: 208 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Instead of a heel turn swerve TNA gave us a face turn swerve :lol:

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39167
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 252 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Faces



what happened with Bully?
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39167
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 252 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:56 pm

so, yea, that happened
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18978
Likes: 46 posts
Liked in: 208 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:57 pm

GHERU wrote:Faces



what happened with Bully?


Dixie made him the special referee as her 'insurance policy'. Instead he turned on Team Dixie and took out Roode to set up an MVP Yakuza Kick for the pin.

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39167
Likes: 164 posts
Liked in: 252 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GHERU » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:57 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Dixie made him the special referee as her 'insurance policy'. Instead he turned on Team Dixie and took out Roode to set up an MVP Yakuza Kick for the pin.

well, that makes sense
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Bianco
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1752
Likes: 69 posts
Liked in: 86 posts
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Bianco » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:07 pm

what happen with abyss, i stopped watching after the anderson match

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18978
Likes: 46 posts
Liked in: 208 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Bianco wrote:what happen with abyss, i stopped watching after the anderson match


It's even worse witnessing it that it will sound reading it.

Joe hit a Muscle Buster and locks in the rear naked choke.
A hand comes out of the canvas and drags Joe underneath.
Crowd chants "bullshit" for now. Deservedly.
After a min or two Joe returns and is throttling Magnus in the corner.
Abyss comes out of the hole and hits Joe with that 2x4 that's got 500 nails sticking out of it.
Black Hole Slam
Magnus gets the pin

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 76333
Likes: 463 posts
Liked in: 711 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:55 am

syxxpakk wrote:Striking while the Joe-iron is hot has never been TNA's strong point.


:lol:
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Bianco
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1752
Likes: 69 posts
Liked in: 86 posts
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Bianco » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:02 am

From what the dirt sheets are saying TNA had around 900 tickets sold for the PPV.

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 8438
Likes: 529 posts
Liked in: 948 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Grayson » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:57 am

It was announced on last night's episode of Talking Dead that CM Punk will be appearing on this week's episode of the show. Probably worth noting that Chris Hardwick referred to Punk by his real name before mentioning that he is better known as CM Punk. The last time that Punk was on Talking Dead he became friends with Hardwick as well as Community's Yvette Nicole Brown, who will also be on this week's Talking Dead.
ImageImageImage

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38871
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 75 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GLX » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:41 am

Buff Bagwell wrote:John Cena: “I don’t think he’s a Rock, I don’t think he is a Sting, I don’t think he is a Goldberg, I don’t think he is a Stone Cold. But I think he’s bigger than a Buff Bagwell. I really do. Now mainly because of the way they’ve pushed him I give him credit than being bigger than me. When you lay out the facts, no he’s not as big as The Rock, no he’s not as big as Stone Cold, no he’s not as big as these other guys I’m talking about. Then again, you give me the same push I think I would be just as big as John Cena. He’s not that cornerstone guy. He’s not that super mega superstar that The Rock has become. He’s not that super mega superstar Stone Cold had become. He’s just WWE’s number one guy and with a little bit of help, a lot of guys could be that guy. He’s just got the look, he’s got the ability, and he was at the right place at the right time to be their poster child.”

CM Punk: “He’s too small. That’s why they kept him and The Rock as far apart as they could until they had to wrestle because when you really stand Rock against CM Punk in the ring. They just don’t look like it fits. You’ve got a 260 pound guy in The Rock down to a buck 80-85 CM Punk. Nothing against being a buck 85 but you know TNA’s got a division called the X Division for guys like that. I think that’s a good thing to have, but as far as being the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk should not be. He’s not big enough, he don’t look the part. He’s heard, I bet if you ask him and he told the truth, he’s heard a million times wow you’re not as big as I thought you were. That’s not good for Pro Wrestling. You’ve gotta be big you know? to make it believable, to make it more realistic. I don’t think he’s that. He just doesn’t carry that kind of power.”


http://www.prowrestling.com/buff-bagwel ... mall-more/

.....
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 8438
Likes: 529 posts
Liked in: 948 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Grayson » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Buff Bagwell wrote:John Cena: “I don’t think he’s a Rock, I don’t think he is a Sting, I don’t think he is a Goldberg, I don’t think he is a Stone Cold. But I think he’s bigger than a Buff Bagwell. I really do. Now mainly because of the way they’ve pushed him I give him credit than being bigger than me. When you lay out the facts, no he’s not as big as The Rock, no he’s not as big as Stone Cold, no he’s not as big as these other guys I’m talking about. Then again, you give me the same push I think I would be just as big as John Cena. He’s not that cornerstone guy. He’s not that super mega superstar that The Rock has become. He’s not that super mega superstar Stone Cold had become. He’s just WWE’s number one guy and with a little bit of help, a lot of guys could be that guy. He’s just got the look, he’s got the ability, and he was at the right place at the right time to be their poster child.”

CM Punk: “He’s too small. That’s why they kept him and The Rock as far apart as they could until they had to wrestle because when you really stand Rock against CM Punk in the ring. They just don’t look like it fits. You’ve got a 260 pound guy in The Rock down to a buck 80-85 CM Punk. Nothing against being a buck 85 but you know TNA’s got a division called the X Division for guys like that. I think that’s a good thing to have, but as far as being the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk should not be. He’s not big enough, he don’t look the part. He’s heard, I bet if you ask him and he told the truth, he’s heard a million times wow you’re not as big as I thought you were. That’s not good for Pro Wrestling. You’ve gotta be big you know? to make it believable, to make it more realistic. I don’t think he’s that. He just doesn’t carry that kind of power.”


First of all, what the fuck does Marcus Alexander Bagwell know about anything? The guy is talking out of his ass. Bagwell debuted when, 1990? 1991? He clearly views himself as being one of those bigger guys that he is so fond of but what is his biggest accomplishment in the business? Six instantly forgettable runs as a WCW Tag Team Champion with 5 different partners? The guy is was a joke and he clearly still is.

Second, his thoughts on CM Punk are embarassing and exactly the archaic way of thinking that the fans have been so adamantly rebelling against lately. Clearly the fans want to see guys like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan more than they want to see a couple of juiced up idiots do the same 3 or 4 moves on each other night in and night out. They sure as hell aren't hijacking RAW to chant Buff Bagwell's name each week.
ImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 28 guests

Advertisement