Friday, July 1, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Newsarama 2: Outhouse Boogaloo."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

NSFW Hybrid Zero Juggernaut

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Oni2030

expert hobo killer

Postby Oni2030 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:44 pm

I'm a 31 year old mentally disabled man who lives off disability. My only marketable skill is making art. I'm hoping to find a way out of poverty. I spent 4 years after leaving art school for medical reasons trying to become a better comic artist. You guys have always supported me so you get the first look at 8 lettered pages of my comic. :-D

Heres a synopsis: What do you want? Aliens, mega cites, spaceships the size of planets? We have it and more! Welcome to a universe of ardent sexuality, profound violence and bio engineering run amok. Is it a utopia or just a fascist state, we will find out together in Hybrid Zero.

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:15 pm

awesome work man,glad you are getting your work out there,keep it up

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:03 am

Exceptional! Gorgeous!

The 13th Sign

A Quagmire

Postby The 13th Sign » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:02 pm

Those colors......daaaaaaaaaaamn! Well done!

all4comic

Whippersnapper

Postby all4comic » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:25 pm

Love the art work! :shock: Keep up the great work

Oni2030

expert hobo killer

Postby Oni2030 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:55 pm

I sent some pages to Heavy Metal Magazine, they're interested in my work. I want to make a comic I would read. But I'm nuts so? That means Sci-fi, nudity, and gratuitous action sequences. I've seen so many indy comics where there no backgrounds, lazy! I love back grounds. I love hot, strong women, huge guns, mega cites, Space Ships the size of planets. Girls who dress provocatively, who can control gravity, and are so strong her maximum lift weight is anything! Also it's a comedy!

Heres a short family argument between mother and daughter.

Here's Zoe's Mother holding her favorite gun.

The family

afterthedream

Whale Castrato

Postby afterthedream » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:28 pm

You have a very distinctive illustration style, and the coloring work is great. I'm a fan of weird scifi, so I've bookmarked your site and will return when there is more. If I might make one suggestion for the site, an archives page will be very helpful for readers once there are multiple issues/chapters up. That way we can pick up where we left off without having to scroll through all the intervening pages. Anyways, I dig it - keep up the good work.

Oni2030

expert hobo killer

Postby Oni2030 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanks allot for your support. I'm really new to Wordpress so I don't know how to make a archives page yet. If you can offer any help that would be great.

afterthedream

Whale Castrato

Postby afterthedream » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:56 pm

I've never used Wordpress myself, so I'm afraid I can't be much help there. The back end of all my sites is Yola. It's simple and intuitive to use, and you can set up your site architecture however you want. You have to pay for the full version (I don't remember how much exactly, but it isn't excessive), but there is also a free version that you could experiment with if you want. You'll also have a lot more control over how your site looks and works overall. There are also similar sites that make building your own pretty easy, and those might be a good option too. I'm not trying to come off as an uber-cheerleader for Yola, it's just the one I'm familiar with. You can probably also find WordPress tutorials online with a little searching, and they may have a way to set up an archives page too.

Oni2030

expert hobo killer

Postby Oni2030 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Thank you I'll look into it.

ComicBookGuy

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby ComicBookGuy » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:10 pm

The art looks amazing!

Oni2030

expert hobo killer

Postby Oni2030 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Thanks! You can see the webcomic and my other drawings here.
http://www.hybridzero.com

leave a comment with facebook