Advertisement

Superman Unchained Delayed Indefinitely When Jim Lee Goes Missing

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Mr. Log
rubber spoon

Liked in: 100 posts
Title: HRUNK!
Formerly: Log-Man

Re: Superman Unchained Delayed Indefinitely When Jim Lee Goe

Postby Mr. Log » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:30 pm

I can't believe how selfish you all are! Jim Lee is out there hungry and scared somewhere and all you can think about is your awful comic book. I'm ashamed :smt011

Advertisement

Johnny Smith
cheese

Liked in: 111 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Lord Ice wrote:Hmmm...Wonder if the rumor of a Gen 13 book factors into this. :smt017

Gen 13?

Bah, we want the New52 WildC.A.T.s :P

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 373 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:29 pm

I found Jim Lee.

He was in my backyard fighting squirrels for bread crumbs and muttering that he needed to complete All-Star Batman & Robin. Then he spotted me watching him, ran over, stole my cup of coffee, guzzled it and then ran up a tree and chattered at me. That was this morning. Just a short while ago, I found him on my street... run over. Splattered. A Bristol board with what appeared to be All-Star Batman & Robin artwork was next to him... but then some guy in a Corrolla stopped, jumped out, "WOOHOO"-ed, grabbed the artworl and jumped in his car. I think the plates were personalized and said "PAT-LEE". :smt102

After that, a guy that I swear, looked and sounded just like Ken Lashley drove by with a bullhorn going "Heerreee Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy!"
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand