Advertisement

Marvel Comics Previews For April 23

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 281 posts

Postby LOLtron » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:59 am

Daredevil #2, Fantastic Four #3, Guardians Of The Galaxy #14, Uncanny Avengers #19, Original Sin #0, All-New Invaders #4

Source: Comics Continuum

Daredevil #2

Daredevi's in over his head in his new hometown, which isn't at all as he remembers it! New threats, new obstacles...and a forgotten Marvel hero steps from the shadows to make him feel most unwelcome !

Written by:  Mark Waid
Art & Cover by:  Chris Samnee
Variant Covers by:  Frank Cho, Alex Maleev
32 pages
$3.99  (US)

“THE FALL OF THE FANTASTIC FOUR” PART 3
• The FANTASTIC FOUR were victorious defending Manhattan from inter-dimensional invasion but at a terrible cost!!!
• Is this “Flame Off” forever for the HUMAN TORCH?
• Introducing a new stronger, deadlier version of the WRECKING CREW !!!

Written by:  James Robinson
Art by:  Leonard Kirk
Cover by:  John Romita
Variant Cover by:  J.G. Jones
32 pages
$3.99  (US)

100th issue ANIVERSARY CELEBRATION!
• 45 years in the making! It’s finally here!!! The 100th issue of Guardians of the Galaxy! (Okay it’s actually the 101st, but we had an X-Men crossover to get through! Sheesh!)
• Plus in this special double sized anniversary issue...two special back up stories by former GOTG writers Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning !

Written by:  Brian Michael Bendis, Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning
Art by:  Nick Bradshaw, Jason Masters, Todd Nauck (pencils); Walden Wong (inks)
Cover by:  Nick Bradshaw
48 pages
$4.99  (US)

"Avenge The Earth" continues!  Kang's Chronos Corps arrives on Planet X with a terrible offer! The former members of the Uncanny Avengers must reunite to save the Earth!  Magneto's all-new X-Force are out for the blood of a Summers!

Written by:  Rick Remender
Art & Cover by:  Daniel Acuna 
Variant Cover by:  Agustin Allesio
32 pages
$3.99  (US)

It's the prologue to the biggest Marvel series of the summer! Who is the Watcher? That's what Nova is wondering after his latest brush with the moon-dwelling enigma he's encountered before! But what he discovers will have a profound effect on the young hero, as well as priming the pump for the most cataclysmic event in Marvel history! What did he see?

Written by:  Mark Waid
Art by:  Jim Cheung, Paco Medina, Mark Morales, Guillermo Ortego, Dave Meikis, Juan Vlasco  
Cover by:  Jim Cheung
Variant Cover by:  Paolo Rivera
40 pages
$4.99  (US)

"Gods And Soldiers" Part Four. The Invaders' incursion into Hala, the Kree Homeworld, has begun...and already our heroes are in trouble. Now the team must fight a Kree-controlled God, but which God? From which pantheon? And how can they defeat an immortal with unlimited power? See Namor unleashed, Captain America fight and The Human Torch turn up the heat!!! And what is the dangerous side mission that only Winter Soldier and Aarkus The Golden Age Vision can complete?

Written by:  James Robinson
Art by:  Steve Pugh
Cover by:  Mukesh Singh
32 pages
$3.99  (US)

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1076 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: Marvel Comics Previews For April 23

Postby Grayson » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Well, even though I have picked up the last 6 issues of Guardians of the Galaxy I really wasn't considering picking up this issue even though it is supposed to be the "100th issue." However, Bradshaw's art doesn't bother me as much as it usually does and the fact that Major Victory is involved is a huge bonus. I may just have to reconsider although I can't say that I am a fan of the idea of changing Star-Lord's costume again, in fact, I HATE the idea.
ImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

Return to Previews