Tuesday, May 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Cyclops was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun May 11, 2014 3:19 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Thank you. It is tough being this way 24/7. I don't know if the world is a better place because of it though.:P

I'm a momma's boy. :oops: I baked my mother a cake last night and am heading over to make her dinner. That is all I shall reveal.

Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

nat3

Mad Hatter

Postby nat3 » Sun May 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Hey all. It's been a while since I've commented on here. Please don't hate me! I'm desperate for acceptancee! Approvalll! But really, I hope no one hates me and I hope someone remembers me. I'm gonna be more active on here, I promise. Happy Mother's Day to any moms in the thread :)

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun May 11, 2014 4:05 pm

nat3 wrote:Hey all. It's been a while since I've commented on here. Please don't hate me! I'm desperate for acceptancee! Approvalll! But really, I hope no one hates me and I hope someone remembers me. I'm gonna be more active on here, I promise. Happy Mother's Day to any moms in the thread :)

Who the hell are you?

nat3

Mad Hatter

Postby nat3 » Sun May 11, 2014 5:14 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Who the hell are you?

*hangs head in shame*

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun May 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Rosemary's baby is tonight, GiveWarAChance you planning to watch???

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun May 11, 2014 8:01 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Rosemary's baby is tonight, GiveWarAChance you planning to watch???

It's on at the same time as Game of Thrones so I'll be watching it tomorrow. :-(

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun May 11, 2014 8:22 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It's on at the same time as Game of Thrones so I'll be watching it tomorrow. :-(

OK. I'm watching it now but won't say anything

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun May 11, 2014 8:33 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:OK. I'm watching it now but won't say anything

At the very least tell me if you think it is good or bad. I don't want to waste my time if it's bad.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun May 11, 2014 9:14 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I made a double layered cake that was five different colors inside. Probably not the greatest idea for someone who hasn't baked a cake in many years. It turned out okay.

When did you learn to do all that?

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun May 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Arion wrote:
When did you learn to do all that?

I could always bake a cake. It was my first time tackling a multicolored cake last night.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun May 11, 2014 9:38 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I could always bake a cake. It was my first time tackling a multicolored cake last night.

I'm glad to hear that.
I'm quite good at cooking, but desserts are not my area of expertise.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun May 11, 2014 9:45 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:At the very least tell me if you think it is good or bad. I don't want to waste my time if it's bad.

The first hour was kind of a drag but its def interesting. Can't wait to see the rest.

VaderTheTrader

Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sun May 11, 2014 10:29 pm

I learned today to always backup my ipad before updating.......
I learned that since I didn't and the update corrupted the software forcing me to restore it to factory settings losing all my data & pictures

Thanks Apple!

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Mon May 12, 2014 1:49 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:I learned today to always backup my ipad before updating.......
I learned that since I didn't and the update corrupted the software forcing me to restore it to factory settings losing all my data & pictures

Thanks Apple!

Ahh that's unfortunate. I always set my pics to auto backup on iCloud , having had the same problem as you before.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon May 12, 2014 9:24 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:I learned today to always backup my ipad before updating.......

Thanks Apple!

That's bad. Maybe I shouldn't buy an iPad.

leave a comment with facebook