Tuesday, July 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not Bleeding Cool!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

WTF Marvel/Bendis?? All New X-Men Spoilers

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Here be spoilers for the last few issues. So I was catching up on some comics while my kid was napping today.

SPOILERS ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I read the last few issues of All New X-Men. When the fuck did Professor X have sex with Mystique??? Did no one catch this? When? Why? WTF????

TheLurker

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby TheLurker » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:05 pm

I have not read any of this. But try here:
http://www.brazzers.com

NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Wasn't she posing as Moira Magtaggert when the baby was delivered? It stands to reason that if she was posing as Moira for the child's birth, she could have been posing as Moira during it's conception.

Besides, it's pretty readily accepted that Xavier is a jerk.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Grayson wrote:Wasn't she posing as Moira Magtaggert when the baby was delivered? It stands to reason that if she was posing as Moira for the child's birth, she could have been posing as Moira during it's conception.

Besides, it's pretty readily accepted that Xavier is a jerk.

Is that who she was supposed to be? I thought so but I don't remember a time when that happened, plus Xavier would know instantly that he wasn't with Moira. It just bugs me.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:26 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Is that who she was supposed to be? I thought so but I don't remember a time when that happened, plus Xavier would know instantly that he wasn't with Moira. It just bugs me.

Oh, well don't forget that the issues are written by Brian "No Explanations Provided" Bendis. :smt102

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Maybe she shifted into teen Jean one night and snuck into Xavier's bedroom :twisted:

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:35 pm

I really need to get caught up.

Also, at this rate, everyone will have had sex with Mystique.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:37 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Maybe she shifted into teen Jean one night and snuck into Xavier's bedroom :twisted:

:smt103

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:38 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Is that who she was supposed to be? I thought so but I don't remember a time when that happened, plus Xavier would know instantly that he wasn't with Moira. It just bugs me.

Even telepathic men only think with their dicks when they're getting some

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:49 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Maybe she shifted into teen Jean one night and snuck into Wolverine's bedroom :twisted:

Fixed for accuracy. 8)

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Fair enough :lol:

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:02 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Maybe she shifted into teen Jean one night and snuck into Xavier's bedroom :twisted:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Thank you, GLX. That's actually what I was alluding to :lol:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:11 pm

The Old Doctor wrote:I really need to get caught up.

Also, at this rate, everyone will have had sex with Mystique.

I think she's actually almost accomplished that save Beast and Cyclops.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:41 am

Even being Moira makes no sense since she's been dead for at least a decade.

leave a comment with facebook