Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Pizza Dog
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 369 posts
Title: Awesomesauce
Formerly: Coach_Carebear

Re: If You're New, Say Hello!

Postby Pizza Dog » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:33 pm

TheDaiboa wrote:Hello, just another comic book fan who dropped by. I like the weird stuff. More on that later. Ciao.

Another one that'll fit in here :-D 8) 8) 8) :twisted:
Events been to:

SFX Weekender 3 - Sci-Fi Weekender 4 & 5 - Kapow! '12 - Leeds Comic Con '11, '12 & '13 - Skottie Young Signing Tour '13 - Newcastle Film and Comic Con '14 - London Film and Comic Con '14

Events going to:

Leeds Comic Con '14 - Sci-Fi Weekender 6 - Glastonbury '15 (If can get tickets) - Nine Worlds '15

Advertisement

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 398 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:55 pm

A big welcome to me to all of the new posters.

And by welcome I of course mean an invitation to step into my cooking pot. :twisted:

Thank you Troy for the sig

Scintillant-H likes this post.

!Pharozonk!
Snake On A Plane

Liked in: 62 posts
Title: Run! It's a reboot!

Postby !Pharozonk! » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Hi everyone! I'm !Pharozonk!. I'm a regular poster on CBR, but wanted to come over here because it seemed to be a lot more liberal than over there. :D
Long Live the Legion!

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:11 pm

!Pharozonk! wrote:Hi everyone! I'm !Pharozonk!. I'm a regular poster on CBR, but wanted to come over here because it seemed to be a lot more liberal than over there. :D

Enjoy yourself here. :)

Mr. Log
rubber spoon

Liked in: 150 posts
Title: HRUNK!
Formerly: Log-Man

Postby Mr. Log » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:57 pm

!Pharozonk! wrote:Hi everyone! I'm !Pharozonk!. I'm a regular poster on CBR, but wanted to come over here because it seemed to be a lot more liberal than over there. :D

Nah, just Jude.

2 people like this post.

XTREEMMAK
A Quagmire

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: Dragon of Light

Postby XTREEMMAK » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:27 pm

Greetings everyone,

My name is Jamaal "XTREEMMAK" Ephriam, pleased to meet you all! I will say I'm more on the manga side of things than comics, but I do I have a few comics that I like and hold interest to, and I still have a small collection of paper comics :). I'm also the creator of a brand new publisher/developer team and I would also like to properly present our brand and our brand new website: KJC Comix.

KJC Comix specializes in high quality digitally publishing, developing unique and diverse stories, illustrating experiences in a myriad of exciting styles, and in creating our own unique Audio Comics/Manga featuring professional voice talent from around the world, breathtaking soundscapes, and original music compositions. We have a new platform in development known as the X-READER which will combine our visual and audio products into a new seamless 1-to-1 experience.

http://youtu.be/nSydY8pi9OE

Lastly, we provide solutions to our fellow creatives by providing new avenues for exposure and development. For example, every Tuesday we help independent artists by showcasing their artwork while providing an insightful review, and information on how one can find those artists (such as their website, kickstarter, etc.)! We also have planned spots for inclusion on our X-READER platform in the works for our non-exclusive partners (more information coming soon and we're looking for works).

Stop on by and take a look around at http://kjccomix.com. We’re very excited to share more of our upcoming productions with you all and can’t wait to read your responses. I like things on this community board thus far and I'm still getting a feel for everything, but I hope you'll find my participation valuable and hopefully we'll have a lot of fun!

Thanks for having us!

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:10 pm

XTREEMMAK wrote:Greetings everyone,

My name is Jamaal "XTREEMMAK" Ephriam, pleased to meet you all! I will say I'm more on the manga side of things than comics, but I do I have a few comics that I like and hold interest to, and I still have a small collection of paper comics :). I'm also the creator of a brand new publisher/developer team and I would also like to properly present our brand and our brand new website: KJC Comix.

KJC Comix specializes in high quality digitally publishing, developing unique and diverse stories, illustrating experiences in a myriad of exciting styles, and in creating our own unique Audio Comics/Manga featuring professional voice talent from around the world, breathtaking soundscapes, and original music compositions. We have a new platform in development known as the X-READER which will combine our visual and audio products into a new seamless 1-to-1 experience.

http://youtu.be/nSydY8pi9OE

Lastly, we provide solutions to our fellow creatives by providing new avenues for exposure and development. For example, every Tuesday we help independent artists by showcasing their artwork while providing an insightful review, and information on how one can find those artists (such as their website, kickstarter, etc.)! We also have planned spots for inclusion on our X-READER platform in the works for our non-exclusive partners (more information coming soon and we're looking for works).

Stop on by and take a look around at http://kjccomix.com. We’re very excited to share more of our upcoming productions with you all and can’t wait to read your responses. I like things on this community board thus far and I'm still getting a feel for everything, but I hope you'll find my participation valuable and hopefully we'll have a lot of fun!

Thanks for having us!

Welcome aboard

XTREEMMAK likes this post.

Valarauko
Whippersnapper

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Valarauko » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Hello, i'm new - I just came here, to learn. I'm intrigued by the question "WHO WOULD WIN", which is why, I starter a Pinterest series, where I hope people will vote for the stronger superhero/villain/fictional character.

http://www.pinterest.com/christiankatzma/who-would-win/
Join :D

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Valarauko wrote:Hello, i'm new - I just came here, to learn. I'm intrigued by the question "WHO WOULD WIN", which is why, I starter a Pinterest series, where I hope people will vote for the stronger superhero/villain/fictional character.

Glad to have you here. :)

Scintillant-H
Post Whore

Liked in: 86 posts
Title: Glitter Bitch
Formerly: Hal Shumaker

Postby Scintillant-H » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:04 am

Valarauko wrote:Hello, i'm new - I just came here, to learn. I'm intrigued by the question "WHO WOULD WIN", which is why, I starter a Pinterest series, where I hope people will vote for the stronger superhero/villain/fictional character.

Deathstroke. Done. :twisted:

Supersoldier Washout
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 214 posts
Location: I can't really say. I'm currently what they call "AWOL" from S.H.I.E.L.D.
Title: Will Fight for Beer

Postby Supersoldier Washout » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:47 pm

I never introduced myself on this thread so I will now, on the one year anniversary of me hanging in The Outhouse.

I'm Supersoldier Washout, and I'm a Taurus.

I like long walks on the beach, romantic dinners and drinking 'till I forget... everything.

My best traits are my honesty and ethics, my keg like abs and my ability to not leave my sofa for days at a time.

My worst trait is my rather odd shaped testicles. And I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be that color.

I'm looking for someone who is smart, funny and knows how to use a Cat-of-Nine Tails.

wait, this isn't OK Cupid...
Easily annoyed by jackassery

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Supersoldier Washout wrote:I never introduced myself on this thread so I will now, on the one year anniversary of me hanging in The Outhouse.

I'm Supersoldier Washout, and I'm a Taurus.

I like long walks on the beach, romantic dinners and drinking 'till I forget... everything.

My best traits are my honesty and ethics, my keg like abs and my ability to not leave my sofa for days at a time.

My worst trait is my rather odd shaped testicles. And I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be that color.

I'm looking for someone who is smart, funny and knows how to use a Cat-of-Nine Tails.

wait, this isn't OK Cupid...

A late welcome to you. :)

Supersoldier Washout likes this post.

Guardian_Devil
Fish-Smackin' Knight

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Guardian_Devil » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Good Day to all!

Been looking for a good comic book forum and i think i have found it. I hope to be able to contribute to the joy!

Peace out!

GD

ashahzadpk
Steroid User

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby ashahzadpk » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:14 am

Hi everyone

Its ashahzadpk. M newbie here and m here to contribute my part in the community in a positive way. Needs ur wishes n blessings

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:36 pm

Welcome to the both of you. :)

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum