Advertisement

DC Publicity Handler Keeps Tight Reign on Finches in Wonder Woman Interview

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Beige Lantern
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 398 posts
Title: Creator of #Speksplanation

Re: DC Publicity Handler Keeps Tight Reign on Finches in Won

Postby Beige Lantern » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:20 pm

Supersoldier Washout wrote:And you are continuing to exploit the lenient moderation of this forum.

Damn right.

The difference is I am being abundantly clear about my intentions and actions. zryson has a reputation for spamming threads with one sentence posts with seemingly no purpose other than to disrupt the conversation, but since said posts don't contain vulgarity or verbal abuse, they fly by. Then when people start getting annoyed at him, he starts saying "I don't believe this kind of abuse is acceptable within the forum rules" then starts reporting users and generally making a mess.

Really, he is a complete and total tool. Anyone who has interacted with him long term can tell you that.
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world - "No, you move." - Captain America

Advertisement

Supersoldier Washout
cheese

Liked in: 305 posts
Location: I can't really say. I'm currently what they call "AWOL" from S.H.I.E.L.D.
Title: Will Fight for Beer

Postby Supersoldier Washout » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Beige Lantern wrote:
Damn right.

The difference is I am being abundantly clear about my intentions and actions. zryson has a reputation for spamming threads with one sentence posts with seemingly no purpose other than to disrupt the conversation, but since said posts don't contain vulgarity or verbal abuse, they fly by. Then when people start getting annoyed at him, he starts saying "I don't believe this kind of abuse is acceptable within the forum rules" then starts reporting users and generally making a mess.

Really, he is a complete and total tool. Anyone who has interacted with him long term can tell you that.

So what you're saying is, you (and possibly others) don't like how and what he posts. He annoys you and he doesn't understand why. So now, you can call him all the names you want in hopes of chasing him away.

Here's the thing you don't seem to get; you're the one coming off like an "asshat" and a "tool".

You don't like what and how he posts; the best way to not deal with him is to put him on ignore.

Speaking of which...
Easily annoyed by jackassery

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 482 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Isn't our lenient moderation the reason most of us post here? :P
Hell, take a look at how many folks "take advantage" of it in any Zack Snyder/"Man Of Steel" thread. :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Rob Thompson likes this post.

Supersoldier Washout
cheese

Liked in: 305 posts
Location: I can't really say. I'm currently what they call "AWOL" from S.H.I.E.L.D.
Title: Will Fight for Beer

Postby Supersoldier Washout » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:19 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Isn't our lenient moderation the reason most of us post here? :P
Hell, take a look at how many folks "take advantage" of it in any Zack Snyder/"Man Of Steel" thread. :lol:

I decided to ignore that thread because I'm tired of that argument. Every point has been made so there's nothing left to say but insults.
Easily annoyed by jackassery

IvCNuB4 likes this post.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand