Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Who invited Spektre?"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

So... Who Are The Biggest A-Holes In Comics?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:39 pm

I mean the characters such as those at Marvel and DC. Not the creators.
This is spinning out of the latest move by Marvel, as I cannot help but think... some of the heroes have always been a-holes. Namor The Sub-Mariner for one. Villains are too easy, but lets face it, more then just some of the heroes have had moments where they went further then being a dick.

So argue it out.

Okay, include creators on a separate list so Jude can feed on their hate.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:10 pm

John Byrne.

Oh you mean......

Namor Obviously, NU52, Invincible, Scarlet Spider.

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Tony Stark... I just... I just really REALLY dislike Tony Stark.

OneWhoIsAll

Great Scott!!!

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Jason Todd especially the crap hes done since he donned Red Hood, Under The Hood, OYL pose as Nightwing to ruined Nightwing's name, also uses Dick's friend Cancy. Coutdown Shot Donna in the face with a high power energy gun almost killing her. Went against Batman....again. Battle of The Cowl, shot Damian in the stomach left him for dead, nearly killed Tim by shooting him.

Seriously the crap Jason Todd has done and people still like the guy and stil consider him a Anti-Hero? :smt102

Newtype

Mad Hatter

Postby Newtype » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:59 pm

The biggest a-hole in the comics? That'd be, in my opinion:

Batman: DC seems to love dark and angry alienated Batman. He seriously wouldn't let the other Batfamily members no Dick is alive? What a dick.

Red Hood: For all the reasons everybody else has. Though I do like him, well, I like my headcanon atoner!Jason Todd.

Lex Luthor: Duh

Norman Osborn: Also duh

Red Skull/Red Onslaught/Red Orb/Red Stiltman/Red Condiment King/Red Mojo Jojo/Red Mandark/Red Whatever: He's a fucking Nazi! What more of an explanation do you need.

Edit: Since it just occurred to me I have more villains than heroes on my list, I'm adding

Wolverine

Ultimate Wolverine

Ultimate Hank Pym

A lot of people in the Ultimate Universe actually

Beast (at least towards Cyclops)

For the creators:

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH QUEEEESAAAADAAAAAAAA!!!!

Dan Didio: For playing a part in bringing the Nineties back to DC Comics, and not in a good way. And being pretty damn smug to the fans about it too, even if they have reasonable complaints.

Joe Quesada

Frank Miller: For being a sexist, kinda-fascistic writer. C'mon man, what happened?

Oh, and Joe Quesada

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:33 pm

SpOck was up there.

And that was half the fun.

Newtype

Mad Hatter

Postby Newtype » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:38 pm

HNutz wrote:SpOck was up there.

And that was half the fun.

Crap, I forgot about him. He was a pretty big jerk.

Popeye McFly

dINGO

Postby Popeye McFly » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Hellstorm is the only good guy I can think of who is truly an asshole, not just some insecure royalty like Sub-mariner.

Punisher is a dick too.

Popeye McFly

dINGO

Postby Popeye McFly » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:13 pm

Hellstorm is the only good guy I can think of who is truly an asshole, not just some insecure royalty like Sub-mariner.

Punisher is a dick too.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:57 pm

How are there eight replies and no one has answered Reed Richards?!?!?

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:13 pm

Cat-Scratch.

Oh comics not comic boards

Kurosawa

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Kurosawa » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:10 am

Wolverine, and not in a good way like Namor can be. The character sucks and has had to tear other characters down to be built up.

It's not fair to compare Batman to Wolverine because Batman had 40+ years of being an equal to his fellow heroes before Miller started the Bat-god shit.

I can't call Reed Richards an asshole because I don't accept all the Illuminati stuff at all. I disregard most Marvel books since Shooter left just like I disregard most Post-Crisis DC books.

Bond Hengbu

Postby Bond Hengbu » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:48 am

Modeus raped Plutonian in a female body. Why not give a chance to non DC and Marvel stuff.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:51 am

Galactus has a pretty big asshole from what I've heard.

It's Reed "I can't cure my best friend and family but can outsmart cosmic entities" Richards or "I'm a monkey away from being Michael Jackson" Batman.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:14 am

thefourthman wrote:How are there eight replies and no one has answered Reed Richards?!?!?

Because he can stretch it?

leave a comment with facebook