Monday, September 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Voted best hair in high school."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Top Modern Characters

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:31 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:True.

I beleive DCU Villains list had a few pretty awesome single diguters aswell.

There are a few gems in this single digits, but there is a TON of crap between them.

yeah.

a ton.

Once we get to 10 points, its gets more gem worthy.

The Top 50 is hella awesome.

My hope is Henshaw rules as #1 Modern Villain. And honestly, considering the DCU and Marvel Villain poll together he would. :P

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Zechs wrote:My hope is Henshaw rules as #1 Modern Villain. And honestly, considering the DCU and Marvel Villain poll together he would. :P
Deadpool, bitch.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Zechs wrote:My hope is Henshaw rules as #1 Modern Villain. And honestly, considering the DCU and Marvel Villain poll together he would. :P

I think it'll be Saint of Killers as the vop villain. Deadpool, the Hood, and Rulk probably topping Cybor Supes too.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 pm

misac wrote:I think it'll be Saint of Killers as the vop villain. Deadpool, the Hood, and Rulk probably topping Cybor Supes too.

:-)

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 pm

chap22 wrote:blasphemy!! Bi-Beast and Angar rule. plus, the OPC members are almost always mega-awesome.

Bi-Beast was my #9 pic.

He is super awesome.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:39 pm

misac wrote:I think it'll be Saint of Killers as the vop villain. Deadpool, the Hood, and Rulk probably topping Cybor Supes too.

SILENCE!! If the Saint of Killers was freaking so bad ass why didn't anybody nominate him higher for DCU villains? HUH!? Suddenly now they remember him? :P

As for Deadpool.. bah.. he's a hero now. He doesn't count. Rulk and Hood suck.. and their suckage still didn't get them a higher rank than Henshaw had. SO HA!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:47 pm

RULK FTW!!!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:50 pm

chap22 wrote:RULK FTW!!!

This is why nobody will take you seriously anymore. :P

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Zechs wrote:This is why nobody will take you seriously anymore. :P

you know i'm just kidding, right? i hate RULK the character. HATE him. but for some reason i'm enjoying the stupidity that is the Hulk book right now.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:54 pm

I am glad stupid hulk is back. I missed him.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:55 pm

chap22 wrote:you know i'm just kidding, right? i hate RULK the character. HATE him. but for some reason i'm enjoying the stupidity that is the Hulk book right now.

You're killing braincells in your mind that way. :P

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Rulk is awesome, he's like the new Cyborg Superman or something.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Zechs wrote:SILENCE!! If the Saint of Killers was freaking so bad ass why didn't anybody nominate him higher for DCU villains? HUH!? Suddenly now they remember him? :P

As for Deadpool.. bah.. he's a hero now. He doesn't count. Rulk and Hood suck.. and their suckage still didn't get them a higher rank than Henshaw had. SO HA!

I haven't seen Deadpool in Top Marvel Heroes so he's still a villain to me. :P

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:59 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I am glad stupid hulk is back. I missed him.
me too. that's my favorite part of the book.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Punchy wrote:Rulk is awesome, he's like the new Cyborg Superman or something.

*waits for Zechs

leave a comment with facebook