Tuesday, September 27, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 161 - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #11

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Transmet #1 for a dollar is the obvious choice for next week.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Kid Impulse wrote:Transmet #1 for a dollar is the obvious choice for next week.

then I have to write a feature article, that is a lot of work. I hate you. :-D

******

Postby ****** » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:45 pm

thefourthman wrote:I live to serve.


Serve by deleting the giant screen cap. kthx.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:45 pm

amlah6 wrote:Serve by deleting the giant screen cap. kthx.

we on new screen now, unneeded. Lower your posts per page.

******

Postby ****** » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm

thefourthman wrote:Templesmith is not a draw. Steve Niles sucks and should never write another comic. Templesmith is awesome.


What the frak are you bringing Niles into this for? We're talking about Chris Ryall.

Why would you say Templesmith isn't a draw? In terms of indie creators, I would consider him near the top of the list especially post-Fell.
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm

thefourthman wrote:then I have to write a feature article, that is a lot of work. I hate you. :-D

We'll be doing people who haven't read it a favour by introducing them to one of the top 5 comics of all time (IMO of course) and we might get more involvement if we choose a $1 comic
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm

I'm not on a new page.

25 posts per page ftw.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:49 pm

amlah6 wrote:What the frak are you bringing Niles into this for? We're talking about Chris Ryall.

Why would you say Templesmith isn't a draw? In terms of indie creators, I would consider him near the top of the list especially post-Fell.

a draw? I got you. I thought Punchy was talking shit. So I was defending my boy and say 30 Days of night's lameness is due to that Niles hack.

******

Postby ****** » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:49 pm

thefourthman wrote:we on new screen now, unneeded. Lower your posts per page.


Anything less than 30 is irritating. Delete your pick pls. :x
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:49 pm

amlah6 wrote:Anything less than 30 is irritating. Delete your pick pls. :x

post more and it will go away!
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:50 pm

amlah6 wrote:What the frak are you bringing Niles into this for? We're talking about Chris Ryall.

Why would you say Templesmith isn't a draw? In terms of indie creators, I would consider him near the top of the list especially post-Fell.

I fondly remember Templesmith month
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Punchy wrote:I'm not on a new page.

25 posts per page ftw.

I'm too lazy to change default settings. Ask jude.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:50 pm

thefourthman wrote:a draw? I got you. I thought Punchy was talking shit. So I was defending my boy and say 30 Days of night's lameness is due to that Niles hack.


A draw is a good thing.

:?

I like Templesmith, he's one of my favourites, Fell and Wormwood: Gentleman Corpse especially.

I like 30 Days Of Night too, but the movie is better.

******

Postby ****** » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Punchy wrote:I like 30 Days Of Night too, but the movie is better.


:smt011

As last weekend proved once again with Watchmen, the movie is never better.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Punchy wrote:A draw is a good thing.

:?

I like Templesmith, he's one of my favourites, Fell and Wormwood: Gentleman Corpse especially.

I like 30 Days Of Night too, but the movie is better.

I got you now. I thought draw as in a draw in chess, so so, middle of the road.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chessack, FaceBook [Linkcheck], MSNbot Media, Stephen Day, Yahoo [Bot] and 63 guests