Friday, August 18, 2017 • Afternoon Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Titans #7, The Flash #14

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Titans #7, The Flash #14

Previews for two DC Comics titles on sale January 11.

Source: Comics Continuum, Newsarama

Last issue Omen pulled one word out of Kadabra's thoughts: "Manhattan". Guess where the new Titans Tower is being built? Newsarama did an interview with Dan Abnett about what's coming up in this title. Click here to read the full interview.
This month's The Flash is back to being what it should be about, Flash battling The Rogues. 

Titans #7

"Home Sweet Home"! A new threat brings Wally West face to face with the Man of Steel, and the two recognize each other as kindred souls from another world. Plus, the Titans set up their new Tower in New York City!

Written by: Dan Abnett
Art by: Lee Weeks
Colors by: John Kalisz
32 pages
$2.99 (US)

TNS Cv7 ds

TNS 7 1

TNS 7 2

TNS 7 3

TNS 7 4

TNS 7 5

TNS 7 6

The Flash #14

"ROGUES RELOADED" part one! Central City is quiet...a little too quiet. Which means one thing: the Rogues are up to something, and only The Flash can stop them! But first Barry Allen needs to track down his classic cadre of villains, who've vanished in advance of their greatest plan ever. Plus, artist extraordinaire Carmine Di Giadomenico returns!

Written by: Joshua Williamson
Art by: Carmine Di Giandomenico
Colors by: FCO Plascencia
Covers by: Carmine Di Giandomenico, Dave Johnson
32 pages
$2.99 (US)

flash14a

flash14b

flash141

flash142

flash143

flash144

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

52Problems

Inhouser

Postby 52Problems » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:33 pm

So I guess the strategy is to shut up the people who want the red trunks back by taking away his boots, too?

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Are they capable of drawing The Flash WITHOUT making it look like he's the main attraction of a water sports convention?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:01 am

As someone who has some experience with watersports, I'd be happy to point out the differences to you. :groucho:

Flamebird

phrase IV

Postby Flamebird » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:07 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:As someone who has some experience with watersports, I'd be happy to point out the differences to you. :groucho:

I don't think he meant that kind of water-sports. . . then again, maybe he did! :shock: :groucho: :shock:

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Lee Weeks...*le swoon*

FINALLY, I can read an issue of an otherwise pretty decent Titans book without wanting to claw my eyes out thanks to Brett Booth and his "art". :smt041 :smt041

Spacedog

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Spacedog » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:29 pm

"Kindred souls from another world"... that joke isn't funny anymore. I presume someday they will stop this increasingly persistent "transshipment" of characters from different continuities and earths. Will we have a Batman and a Superman who are from the same earth - whatever earth it might be - working together again? Who knows...

"Hey kid... do you wanna read some DC Comics? This Superman is from a previous earth. This Batman is from current earth. There are two Kid Flash. One of them was created in a reboot called new 52. The other is from a previous continuity, now transplanted to the new continuity"....

You are doing an awesome work to simplify your universe for potential new readers. Keep up the good work, DC. :roll:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Even post-reboot/Rebirth, Wally hasn't been called Kid Flash for over 5 years. :lol:

Flamebird

phrase IV

Postby Flamebird » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:04 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Even post-reboot/Rebirth, Wally hasn't been called Kid Flash for over 5 years. :lol:

"Here's Wally West. He use to be Kid Flash!"

"Here's Wally West (with a tan). He is Kid Flash!"

Yeah; much better. :roll:

Rebirth NoctourneM

Silly French Man

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Flamebird wrote:

"Here's Wally West. He use to be Kid Flash!"

"Here's Wally West (with a tan). He is Kid Flash!"

Yeah; much better. :roll:

There are 4 Robins.

:smt102

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Let's count how many men and women have used the code-name Flamebird over the years, shall we? :lol:

Rebirth NoctourneM

Silly French Man

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:21 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Let's count how many men and women have used the code-name Flamebird over the years, shall we? :lol:

A male flamebird? :lol: Why do I imagine that to be more flamboyant than Cosmic boy?

Spacedog

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Spacedog » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Now 'ginger hair Wally West' is known as "the guy who was Flash for over 20 years, but got his ass kicked out of there". :)

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Earth-2 NoctourneM wrote:
A male flamebird? :lol: Why do I imagine that to be more flamboyant than Cosmic boy?

Guess who? :P

Rebirth NoctourneM

Silly French Man

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:30 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Guess who? :P

Jimmy. :lol: Go figure. And while his costume was on fire, it wasn't as bad as I thought.

leave a comment with facebook