Saturday, August 19, 2017 • Morning Edition • "We go in so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Dan Slott on the Spider-Marriage Returning: "IT AIN'T HAPPENING EVER."

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

cbikle

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cbikle » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Sully85 wrote:
I think Parker Industries was fine when it was started by Ock because I felt that fit him, but it should have stayed dead at the end of the last volume of Amazing. It still makes no sense to me how their one building was destroyed, and then 8 months later, they're a multinational Stark-level company.

Lots of insurance ?

Popeye McFly

dINGO

Postby Popeye McFly » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Not sure how Slott can predict the future. Is there a legal reason the marriage can't come back? Unless there is, then he is talking out his ass.

Less ass talking Slott, more coming up with a Silver Surfer/Mephisto story.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:38 pm

BGAN

underclassman

Postby BGAN » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:28 pm

So, he wants to shit on the hopes of others...then says it's totally okay for them to keep hoping? I...just don't understand.

Rob Thompson

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Rob Thompson » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:26 am

BGAN wrote:So, he wants to shit on the hopes of others...then says it's totally okay for them to keep hoping? I...just don't understand.

It's Slott. He is the classic example of the bullied kid who gains some prominence and is more interested in getting even than anything else.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:19 am

zryson

biny little tird

Postby zryson » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:44 am

The glasses are gone for good (Clark Kent/Superman). Last time I checked Clark Kent is wearing glasses. Fact is, DC and Marvel have been lying to fans for years.

SlamBurger

phrase IV

Postby SlamBurger » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:25 am

Rob Thompson wrote:It's Slott. He is the classic example of the bullied kid who gains some prominence and is more interested in getting even than anything else.

He really seemed to have started getting bad when he was tag-teaming the CBR Spider-man forums with Wacker. It was like the "cool kid" (I know Wacker is an ugly insufferable dork too, but in comics the bar is relative) encouraging the life-long loser to be "bad."

LiamA

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby LiamA » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:56 am

"Spiderman will remain single until ladies start acknowledging my sexiness."

leave a comment with facebook