Monday, September 25, 2017 • Afternoon Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Everyday Thread! Open Everyday For You! So, What's New?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:01 am

BarrySagittarius wrote:I don't really dream anymore. If I do they're instantly forgotten, which is really nice.

Everyone dreams. Not remembering them is actually a good sign because that means you are completing the sleep REM cycles. When you remember a dream that is because the dream itself or something external (like a noise) disrupted the cycle before it completed. That also makes you feel "off" for most of the day and why you can't shake any weird feelings from the dream.

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:08 am

I went to the Cinema.

Got there... they didn't have the kinda seat I like left for F&F8. SO... I bought a ticket for Beauty and the Beast instead (it was on in 25-mins). Got my middle seat.

*side bar* - Luke Evans in B&TB though. EFF ME!!! :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007

... anyhoo... I came out the film and forgot to put my can in the bin, so I went back into the hall that leads to the screenings to put it in the bin... I realised... no-one even cared that I walked back in.

SO... I went over to the screens and seen that F&F8 was on in 9-mins in screen 3. I quickly went to the 'self service screen' to see what seats had been taken.

I then walked back into the hallway and slowly made my way to screen 3. No-one even stopped me.

.... got to see F&F8 for free. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Supersoldier Washout

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Supersoldier Washout » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:16 am

Pizza Dog wrote:I went to the Cinema.

You shouldn't have to pay to see those anyway.

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:34 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Everyone dreams. Not remembering them is actually a good sign because that means you are completing the sleep REM cycles. When you remember a dream that is because the dream itself or something external (like a noise) disrupted the cycle before it completed. That also makes you feel "off" for most of the day and why you can't shake any weird feelings from the dream.

I just prefer to forget my dreams because the ones I used to get were always exceedingly weird

And violent.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:34 am

TheLurker wrote:April 25th
•National DNA Day
•National East Meets West Day
National Hug a Plumber Day
•National Telephone Day
•National Zucchini Bread Day

Where do you work again, Topo? :lol:

eltopo wrote:https://www.oconnorplumbing.net/
bring on the hugs

:smt056 :smt056 :smt056 :smt056 :smt056 :smt056

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:38 am

Supersoldier Washout wrote:

I know I haven't.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 am

I'm surprised none of the rest of you took advantage of this day to hug Topo.

TheLurker

Expert Post Whore

Postby TheLurker » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 am

Pizza Dog wrote:I went to the Cinema.

Got there... they didn't have the kinda seat I like left for F&F8. SO... I bought a ticket for Beauty and the Beast instead (it was on in 25-mins). Got my middle seat.

*side bar* - Luke Evans in B&TB though. EFF ME!!! :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007

... anyhoo... I came out the film and forgot to put my can in the bin, so I went back into the hall that leads to the screenings to put it in the bin... I realised... no-one even cared that I walked back in.

SO... I went over to the screens and seen that F&F8 was on in 9-mins in screen 3. I quickly went to the 'self service screen' to see what seats had been taken.

I then walked back into the hallway and slowly made my way to screen 3. No-one even stopped me.

THIEF!

TheLurker

Expert Post Whore

Postby TheLurker » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:44 am

Stephen Day wrote:I'm surprised none of the rest of you took advantage of this day to hug Topo.

National Hug a Plumber Day isn't until Tuesday in the U.S.

Must be early in Canada, just like thanksgiving.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:55 am

Stephen Day wrote:I'm surprised none of the rest of you took advantage of this day to hug Topo.

you can hug me any day of the week

oogy

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby oogy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:56 am

Scintillant-H wrote:did you remain friends with said ex? I mean, are you on speaking terms that would include mentioning this to her?

I'm sorry, not trying to pry or push anything, just concerned (not like it's a huge deal, just caring is nice :D )

Last time I saw her was around Halloween in 2000 after we had broken up. I would have liked to stay friends and I thought she did too, but she never came around again after that. She asked if I was seeing anyone at the time and I had just started dating my wife.

The whole situation with her was complicated and kind of messy.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:56 am

BarrySagittarius wrote:I just prefer to forget my dreams because the ones I used to get were always exceedingly weird

And violent.

Is BarrySagittarius Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch?

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:57 am

TheLurker wrote:
THIEF!

Well... I mean... I AM part Scouser (which if you look up the stereotype of a Scouser... you'll pretty much get "bin-dipping-scoundrel thieves"... soooooo... :smt102

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:58 am

Supersoldier Washout wrote:

I love the F&F films... but I totally get that they're not to everyone's taste. :)

oogy

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby oogy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:
I love the F&F films... but I totally get that they're not to everyone's taste. :)

I've never seen any of those movies.

leave a comment with facebook