Advertisement

Primordiality- An Story I Came Up

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

john lewis hawk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 603 posts
Title: not here

Primordiality- An Story I Came Up

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:15 am

At the end of Annihilation, Galactus destroys the invading Annihilation Wave with enough force to destroy star systems and other cosmic beings. The blast was felt far and wide even across other universes and in the far world of Apokolips, the mad dictator Darkseid feels it. Power like nothing he ever tasted. Power he must have.

The Guardians of the Universe and Highfather of the New Gods also feel it and are concerned. They send their best men to investigate, Hal Jordan, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner of the Green Lantern Corps and Lightray. After coming to the Marvel Universe, Nova immediately finds the Green Lanterns and engages them in a fight until the quartet are attacked by a group of Darkseid's parademons. The four have great difficulty until Lightray shows up and turns the tide. After the battle ends and things are sorted out, Nova leads the DC heroes on a path to Galactus while Darkseid watches due to a tracking device the parademons implanted on Nova.

While the DC heroes and Nova meet, Adam Strange is on a mission to discover who's been using the Zeta Beam besides Rann. With help from his fellow Forgotten Heroes, Starfire and Animal Man, he's had no luck searching the cosmos. Discovering a new area of space supposely inhabited, the group travels to the Marvel Universe and meet Quasar and Moondragon. Luckily, due to Starfire, they do not fight and Quasar and Moondragon agree to help before the group is blindsided by the Magus.

When Nova, the Green Lanterns, and Lightray meet Galactus and the Silver Surfer, Darkseid and his minions attack. This battle, along with the Magus battle, creates problems through the DC and Marvel universes until a schism is created seperating the battles. With the schism, John Stewart, Animal Man, and Starfire end up stuck in the Marvel universe and with Quasar and Moondragon in the DC universe and the rest of the characters in their respective universes.

With the battles still going on, other space super-heroes join in the fight with them switching universes as well. Galactus is able to stretch himself to fight in both battles and ends up sacrificing himself to stop Magus and Darkseid. As a Zeta Beam sends the DC heroes back to Rann, another Zeta Beam gathers the energies lost by Magus, Darkseid, and Galactus and sends, in the form of the Ultimate Nullifer, to the Watcher as he aides the Fanstic Four against Galactus for the first time.

Advertisement

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 277 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:59 am

I like it - proper Cosmic. It needs steve Rude art, I think. :D

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Postby DeadFett » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:41 am

I like a lot of the ideas you have there Hawk. I think it'd be a good book.

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Internet Celebrity

Postby MoneyMelon » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:36 am

I'd buy it in a heartbeat

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

Jonathan
Expert Post Whore

Title: The American
Formerly: Adroitly Chaotic, House of Me

Postby Jonathan » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:35 am

Not a BIG cosmic fan, but what I wouldn't give to see a Green Lantern in the Marvel Universe. It would give John Stewert (or Kyle Rayner) a hell of a chance to shine.

Severed Djed
Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:23 am

Cool idea.

Was this inspired by the thread on the 'Rama's DC board?

john lewis hawk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:57 am

Thanks, guys.

Severed Djed wrote:Cool idea.

Was this inspired by the thread on the 'Rama's DC board?

Yep.

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Starlord » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:54 pm

I love this idea, Hawk! Like others, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat! Are you doing to write it out?

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

john lewis hawk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:19 pm

starlord wrote:I love this idea, Hawk! Like others, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat! Are you doing to write it out?
Sure. After I do the couple other projects I'm too lazy to do.

Daniel
Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:54 pm

It's A story i came up with, not an story i cam up with. :P
starlord wrote::shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

Daniel
Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:56 pm

Looks very good to me. But I think it needs more Aquaman.
starlord wrote::shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

john lewis hawk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:59 pm

Forbush Man wrote:It's A story i came up with, not an story i cam up with. :P
Yeah, I know. The thread was originally going to be an idea but I decided to change it.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 261 posts

Postby misac » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:37 pm

I like it except for the Galactus dying part. :( I too would like to see a Green Lantern in the Marvel U.

Daniel
Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:42 pm

john lewis wrote:Yeah, I know. The thread was originally going to be an idea but I decided to change it.

Fair fair.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand