Wednesday, September 20, 2017 • Afternoon Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Terminal Point

Faster Pussycat

Postby Terminal Point » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:55 pm

'Allo from Malaysia. Been a comic fan since the 90's. Mostly into Euro-comics and some manga, but lately got into American comics when Image becomes interesting.

So what's happening?

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Terminal Point wrote:'Allo from Malaysia. Been a comic fan since the 90's. Mostly into Euro-comics and some manga, but lately got into American comics when Image becomes interesting.

So what's happening?

Oh not much, just the usual pillaging and burning that goes on around here. You'll figure out when to join in and when to run in due time.

Oh yes and welcome.

Terminal Point

Faster Pussycat

Postby Terminal Point » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:43 am

How do I start a new topic on Asylum, btw?

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Terminal Point wrote:How do I start a new topic on Asylum, btw?

There should be a, "New Topic" button on the same page where the threads for a forum are listed. From what I understand, you can't start a new topic until you have at least 10 posts.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:09 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
There should be a, "New Topic" button on the same page where the threads for a forum are listed. From what I understand, you can't start a new topic until you have at least 10 posts.

'Tis true.

griffinavid

Birdman

Postby griffinavid » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:33 pm

Um....going to check in and say hello.
Comic artist and I'll be posting goodies from my series eventually.

Trying to get a general sense of this forum.
Adults? childish? Serious? marvel heads...indie-lovers...?

What's the tone?
Fanboys?

Manga?
Traditional prints....webcomics.....?
What, what?

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:08 am

Adults. Also Childish. Definitely opinionated. They like and hate everything you can imagine. They'll talk about it for hours. They come in all types.

griffinavid

Birdman

Postby griffinavid » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:45 am

Thanks for the heads up.

BULLDOGDIZZIE

Faster Pussycat

Postby BULLDOGDIZZIE » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:10 am

:smt031 Hello everyone

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:06 pm

BULLDOGDIZZIE wrote::smt031 Hello everyone

:smt006

petelil

Faster Pussycat

Postby petelil » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:24 am

Hi this is Pete, I am into comics..and have followed a great deal of DC with heart and soul of a gamer..have recently started some comic work on games. Hope to have a good time here with some amazing head-turning work

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:48 am

petelil wrote:Hi this is Pete, I am into comics..and have followed a great deal of DC with heart and soul of a gamer..have recently started some comic work on games. Hope to have a good time here with some amazing head-turning work

Welcome, enjoy your time here. :)

indydraw

Faster Pussycat

Postby indydraw » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi there,
We are a company providing unique customized portraits and comic books at the very best quality.
Now you can become your favorite superhero just by sending us a picture with your profile. Choose a character and we will draw you.
Express your appreciation for your family and friends with custom portraits, comic-books, cartoons, caricatures, movie posters or short story graphics in digital or various physical forms like t-shirt, keyring and many more.

IndyDraw Team
We make you a superhero! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scintillant-H

#1,984 on Deathstroke's Hit List

Postby Scintillant-H » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:16 pm

Maybe put that in the artists corner too-? ;)

Have fun! :D

moon-man

Whippersnapper

Postby moon-man » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Scott and I've been a comic book artist for over 20 years. I'm from GUelph, Ontario and am always looking for new projects to take on.

leave a comment with facebook