Tuesday, September 19, 2017 • Evening Edition • "We're so sorry, DC. Please take us back."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Marvel Asks Us "Who Is Voyager?"

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Well, they better figure it out in a couple of weeks…

Source: Marvel Teases New Character

Marvel released an image today asking its audience, "who is Voyager?" Our reaction was: "why are you asking us?" At any rate, the image not only posed the question but also included a mysterious, floating, white-haired woman, with a "V" for a belt buckle.

Is she somehow related to the otherworldly being also called Voyager aka. The Body Magician from the Children of the Voyager series? It's not likely, but who knows? Hopefully Marvel does.

marvel-voyager.jpgMarvel's "Who is Voyager?" promotional image

The image also tells us that we will "find out more on September 29th" and sports the Marvel Legacy logo. The Marvel Legacy comic will be out on September 27th, so it seems that the reveal will be separate, but somehow related, to Marvel Legacy.

Written or Contributed by sdsichero

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:59 pm

Ayesha? :smt102

LiamA

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby LiamA » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:50 am

Voyager is the super bestest character ever. When she is not around people ask where is Voyager.

Glaeken

cheese

Postby Glaeken » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:28 am

Someone Marvel will put in a couple of books, declare her a "fan favorite", then forget about her.

Or maybe they'll say she's an Inhuman and shove her down our throats.

Flamebird

phrase IV

Postby Flamebird » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:34 am

Sentry and Ms. Marvel (Capt. Marvel) have a love child???

:smt102

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:19 am

Spacedog

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Spacedog » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:58 am

Judging by her name and visual style, Voyager is a fan of 80s synth-pop songs. :roll:

I think she could somehow be related to Adam Warlock.

Draco x

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby Draco x » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:50 pm

I am guessing she will be another shoe-horned mary-sue character that will have some forced relevance in the Marvel Universe until she is forgotten in a few years.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Some space bitch whose tits are too far apart, is what I'm guessing from the picture.

LiamA

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby LiamA » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:39 pm

She obviously isn't a white male so that's good.

LiamA

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby LiamA » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 pm

I still want to know who's Johnny.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:46 pm

Reminds me of an item that showed up in the Bullpen Bulletins back in '76.

Scarecrow

Helter Skelter

Postby Scarecrow » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Voyager is the Watcher's baby's momma. And he didnt see that coming.

TheLurker

Expert Post Whore

Postby TheLurker » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:40 pm

"a massive entity and one of the most extraordinary lifeforms ever encountered by the United Federation of Planets. It generated enormous levels of power and threatened Earth with destruction until it found a way to evolve. "

TheLurker

Expert Post Whore

Postby TheLurker » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Draco x wrote:I am guessing she will be another shoe-horned mary-sue character that will have some forced relevance in the Marvel Universe until she is forgotten in a few years.

I would guess about 11 months. :smt011

One of the many reasons I stopped reading comics several years ago. Editorial mandates that evaporated.

leave a comment with facebook