Friday, December 15, 2017 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not ComicBook.com!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

crazywords

Mad Hatter

Postby crazywords » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It would probably be for the best if you sent me all of your log in info and let me connect them to my MA account.

i prolly will smh. all your vudu movies are currently on your google play, movies anywhere and also itunes? my vudu movies ported no where lol i give up

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Triple Deja Vu

crazywords

Mad Hatter

Postby crazywords » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:21 pm

OMG!!! they finally ported only took 5 days and 6 nights

Sarahroo

phrase IV

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:27 pm

It seem like iTunes went to amazon. A few are on googleplay from iTunes. Nothing much else has moved.

Sarahroo

phrase IV

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:31 pm

I’m slowly getting some cross populating now.

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Vudu sub accounts also get the UV MA movies as long as the main Vudu account is connected to MA. I see a lot of iTunes users creating sub accounts and linking it to somebody with a lot of Vudu movies. They get all of the UV movies but none of the Disney and Touchstone movies. Then they just connect that sub account to MA. No real benefit for Vudu users out of it though.

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:10 pm

What happens if someone were to redeem a Universal code with two redeems directly at MA? Would it kill both portions of the code?

What happens to getting points at DMR? I heard there was no points anymore?

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:17 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:What happens if someone were to redeem a Universal code with two redeems directly at MA? Would it kill both portions of the code?

No freaking points anymore!?

How am I gonna get that 47,000 point baby Groot statue

Jesus the bad news never stops...

Ya I was afraid of that already

Sarahroo

phrase IV

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:23 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:What happens if someone were to redeem a Universal code with two redeems directly at MA? Would it kill both portions of the code?

Oh no. I hope not.

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:27 pm

All seems like one step forward and two steps back. Any UV user that was fully invested in Vudu is worse off. No TV shows, no Paramount and Lionsgate and countless other movies that will never port to MA because they're Vudu exclusive or not MA eligible. I gain the ability to watch some of my movies at Amazon, Google Play and iTunes, which I don't want. I can also buy at those digital retailers and have eligible movies port to Vudu, which I will never do. Dual redemptions on codes will be dead too. At least I still have my physical collection.

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Oh no. I hope not.

It might have been no points with a digital purchase. I know I read points were gone on either physical or digital, but I can't remember which. Maybe it was both. Definitely one..... :smt017

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Where theDevilman at?

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:54 pm

:smt026

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:55 pm

I haven't created a MA account yet. If I have all those old xml codes, would it be best to just get them in itunes. Or should I create the MA account first and then redeem?

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Come on Vader! I want those damn Barbie and Care Bears movies. :D

leave a comment with facebook