Saturday, November 18, 2017 • Morning Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC Movie Producer Admits No Backup Plan For Bad Projects

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

zryson

Fagorstorm

Postby zryson » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Beast In Show wrote:

No iffs or butts about it.

achilles

Not a Kardashian

Postby achilles » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:46 pm

zryson wrote:
No iffs or butts about it.

Just for the record, I had NOTHING to do with that....

achilles

Not a Kardashian

Postby achilles » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:51 pm

zryson wrote:
I never said its one theater chain. There are multiple theaters which have the movie listed at 118 minutes. Anyway, enough back and forth over this, enjoy a new picture I forgot to post a few days back.

She's staring at him thinking, "If you touch my boobs, I WILL cut off your hand with my prop sword."

But I can't wait for the publicity stuff with Gadot uncomfortably sandwiched in between Affleck and Mamoa...

Beast In Show

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Beast In Show » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:58 pm

achilles wrote:
She's staring at him thinking, "If you touch my boobs, I WILL cut off your hand with my prop sword."

But I can't wait for the publicity stuff with Gadot uncomfortably sandwiched in between Affleck and Mamoa...

As if you wouldn't pass on being the meat in a Affleck/Mamoa sandwich for an early screening.

Don't feel bad, neither would I. :wink:

achilles

Not a Kardashian

Postby achilles » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Beast In Show wrote:
As if you wouldn't pass on being the meat in a Affleck/Mamoa sandwich for an early screening.

Don't feel bad, neither would I. :wink:

Er, yes I would pass on that, shudder. Now if Wonder Woman wanted to prove how wonderful she was to me, along with Supergirl proving how super she was, I'd be up for that.... :wink:

achilles

Not a Kardashian

Postby achilles » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Na na na na na na na na Buttman!

zryson

Fagorstorm

Postby zryson » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:43 pm

achilles wrote:

Sandwiched.... God the possibilities!

zryson

Fagorstorm

Postby zryson » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Jennifer Garner Is "Very Annoyed" With Ben Affleck's Controversy
http://www.eonline.com/news/886704/jenn ... ontroversy

zryson

Fagorstorm

Postby zryson » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:51 pm

achilles wrote:Na na na na na na na na Buttman!

There are already calls for Batfleck to be sacked.

Beast In Show

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Beast In Show » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:35 pm

“It was for a show I was producing, so I was not at all a victim. When the cameras rolled, we would start to do that game. As soon as it stopped rolling, there was none of that. He never touched me in any improper way. He was very respectful, I must say."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/ben-affleck-tv-interview-2004-breast-allegation-tv-presenter-interview-resurfaces-a7996646.html

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Beast In Show wrote:“It was for a show I was producing, so I was not at all a victim. When the cameras rolled, we would start to do that game. As soon as it stopped rolling, there was none of that. He never touched me in any improper way. He was very respectful, I must say."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/ben-affleck-tv-interview-2004-breast-allegation-tv-presenter-interview-resurfaces-a7996646.html

He's apparently a butt guy

Johnny Smith

Zombie Guard

Postby Johnny Smith » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
If you clicked the link, Zyrson already won. :lol:

Great Scott! Are you insinuating that Zryson is getting paid by the click?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:19 pm

achilles wrote:

Look closer. She's staring at his crotch thinking "Fuck yeah, if I was single .." :groucho:

zryson

Fagorstorm

Postby zryson » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:57 am

Beast In Show

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Beast In Show » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:55 am

“I awoke in Australia to the justified reactions by many people to a distasteful joke I made years ago in Hall H for which I am sorry. I am still severely disappointed in myself at the insensitivity of my remarks that day. I know my sincerest apology now won’t take away those hurtful words. Rape and sexual harassment can reach anyone and I have seen first hand its painful torment among members of my own family and friends. I made a truly tasteless comment. It is unacceptable and I sincerely apologize with a heavy heart for the words I said,” wrote Momoa on Instagram.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/jason-momoa-aquaman-rape-joke-apology-justice-league-1202187853/

I am outraged...that anyone has to apologize for an off colour joke 6 years after the fact.

leave a comment with facebook