Sunday, October 21, 2018 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Flash Season Four Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:Amunet kicks ass. Why do you hate women? :P


Image

Nope. We're not doing this again.
User avatar

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:54 pm

:lol:
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:17 pm

Grayson wrote:
Image

Nope. We're not doing this again.


I'm going to award this one to you, just for that gif. Watching him do that is magic...
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:28 pm

achilles wrote:I'm going to award this one to you, just for that gif. Watching him do that is magic...


Image
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Watching it now.

It started off with Iris complaining about the presents she got at the wedding, she complained that Barry wasn't cleaning fast enough and she told Cisco to vibe on Barry, short-circuiting his powers.

Ugh, Iris is the worst.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:24 pm

"You're the problem, Iris."

YES!

"See, you're the team leader but you won't make the tough call."

...oh.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Did... Ralph break into Joe's house to decorate it?

Oh, shit, the psychic new guy is DeVoe! He uploaded his mind into the new guy's body! :shock:

THAT'S why he created those metahumans!

And the balls on that guy, calling Barry from inside Barry's house!

AND he framed Barry for murdering him, by using his "old" body, stabbed, with a knife Barry touched.


Well, damn.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 pm

HNutz wrote:Did... Ralph break into Joe's house to decorate it?

Oh, shit, the psychic new guy is DeVoe! He uploaded his mind into the new guy's body! :shock:

THAT'S why he created those metahumans!

And the balls on that guy, calling Barry from inside Barry's house!

AND he framed Barry for murdering him, by using his "old" body, stabbed, with a knife Barry touched.


Well, damn.


Reading this, it occurs to me that CCPD is going to need another CSI. What do you suppose old Julian is up too?
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:57 pm

Bianco wrote:
More like a second-rate Polaris but I get your point :) so wait you're telling me that the only reason why he just stood there like an idiot waiting to be arrested is because he looked at the picture of him and Iris? Best part of the show is when Wells called her out on her lousy leadership skills why is she in charge of anything again?


Because she's the "sister"/wife of the Flash? :smt102
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Bianco wrote:Couldn't he just run over to an atm machine 60 miles away get his picture taken and go...its not me? Or just maybe run back to the party and get the guy?

Like i said, seems simple unless im missing something

I think this is going to lead to something stupid like the outing of him as Flash even though most everyone seems to know anyway


Or even, like Grayson said, take a second to grab the knife (conveniently with Barry's fingerprints on it) and establish an alibi somewhere else (either at the party, with another cop, a CCPD consultant, an ex-cop, etc or anywhere else not over a dead body).

Then again, in the heat of the moment and everything, well, it's easier to play Monday morning quarterback.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Grayson wrote:
Reading this, it occurs to me that CCPD is going to need another CSI. What do you suppose old Julian is up too?


They said he went back to London and he's been on "treasure hunting expeditions" in the past, so maybe... finding the Helmet of Nabu or the Blue Beetle scarab? Eh, probably not.. But I'd love to see him come back.

I guess we'll see Wally come back from Blue Valley to lend a hand, too.

Ooooohh.. Maybe we'll see Starro follow him back? :shock:

Eric Ratcliffe wrote:
Also I told you guys they were mad at Felicity and Olliver. :lol:



HA!

(More Iris than Barry, I'm thinking.)

Also... forty toasters? A "fire sale"? Oh, Rory... :lol:
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:17 pm

HNutz wrote:Or even, like Grayson said, take a second to grab the knife (conveniently with Barry's fingerprints on it) and establish an alibi somewhere else (either at the party, with another cop, a CCPD consultant, an ex-cop, etc or anywhere else not over a dead body).


The party! Barry was there, right? They don't know that Barry has super speed, so if an entire group of people say that he was at a party that he actually was at, there is no possible way that he could have went all the way back to his apartment, murdered DeVoe, and been patiently waiting there for the cops to arrive. And whoever they get to do the forensic analysis on the body should be able to determine a time of death and that the body was moved into Barry's apartment from somewhere else.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:19 pm

HNutz wrote:Watching it now.

It started off with Iris complaining about the presents she got at the wedding, she complained that Barry wasn't cleaning fast enough and she told Cisco to vibe on Barry, short-circuiting his powers.

Ugh, Iris is the worst.


IvCNuB4 wrote:Devoe attacks and captures Flash in public. What does Iris do? She yells "BARRY!". If anyone in Central City didn't know that Barry is the Flash, they do now.


Wow, you've got a point.

Just one more strike against her.

And she got mad that Felicity spontaneously decided to marry Oliver in the middle of their more-or-less spontaneous wedding, with no family present, no guests, no one to officiate, no permits, etc?

Meh.

StrongStyleFiction wrote:Felicity has done far worse things that hijack a wedding.

It really is nice to have a main villain who hits at a different angle on this show. I really don't think I could have taken another evil speedster.



Me neither.
User avatar

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Grayson wrote:
Image


Seriously make it about him, and I'd like it a whole lot more. Best actor on the show, maybe on any of the CW shows, followed closely by Cavanaugh.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Grayson wrote:
The party! Barry was there, right? They don't know that Barry has super speed, so if an entire group of people say that he was at a party that he actually was at, there is no possible way that he could have went all the way back to his apartment, murdered DeVoe, and been patiently waiting there for the cops to arrive. And whoever they get to do the forensic analysis on the body should be able to determine a time of death and that the body was moved into Barry's apartment from somewhere else.


Yeah, I figure there's enough reputable witnesses who can put Barry there, at Christmas Eve with his "dad", to give him a fairly solid alibi.

Unless that fancy ass security system at the loft shows Barry logging in when he did... then again, unless that was altered, it would show Barry wasn't in the house at the time of death, right?

Oh, speaking of moving the body... Fuck, what if new DeVoe used his wormhole thing, killed old DeVoe there, in Barry's house, and then just bounced?

Eek.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bianco, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Keb and 9 guests