Friday, April 27, 2018 • Morning Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Random Chat Thread: we come in peace...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

uz000

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby uz000 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Looks like the next part Ed Piskor's X-Men Grand Design is going to come out in summer instead of next year :)

uz000

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby uz000 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:17 pm

He also paid an adult star 130k to keep quiet about a sexual encounter that I am really sure did not involve a golden shower :roll:

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:36 pm

uz000 wrote:Ms Marvel 26, 4.5/5
This is the best arc of this book in quite some time and it is missing the lead character all the way through so far. Just goes to show how good the school supporting cast really is. Just delightful.

Agreed, I've been enjoying the current story.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:25 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:He also paid an adult star 130k to keep quiet about a sexual encounter that I am really sure did not involve a golden shower :roll:

Stormy Daniels. I remember her. The DNC was too busy plotting against its own during the election cycle to dig that up, I guess. :lol:

Dr. Hackenbush

penile prisoner

Postby Dr. Hackenbush » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:35 pm

Windom URL wrote:
Stormy Daniels. I remember her. The DNC was too busy plotting against its own during the election cycle to dig that up, I guess. :lol:

Nonsense. Don't you know that Bernie Sanders was never their own? Didn't you read the emails? :smt005

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:01 pm

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:15 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Windom URL wrote:

I was mistaken. Apparently he likes cleveland steamers. :smt005

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Dr. Hackenbush wrote:

Nonsense. Don't you know that Bernie Sanders was never their own? Didn't you read the emails? :smt005

I wasn't referring to him specifically, or him alone. Many other politicians and activists got burned too, as well as some DNC insiders. Which is why in many places, like where I live, there are local grassroots Democratic candidates organizing and running for office outside the corporate-brand Democratic Party system. And they did pretty well this last round, but they didn't win. It's a real battle to be the "other Democrats" when a lot of voters just automatically vote Party candidates.

25 25 6

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby 25 25 6 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Windom URL wrote:
I wasn't referring to him specifically, or him alone. Many other politicians and activists got burned too, as well as some DNC insiders. Which is why in many places, like where I live, there are local grassroots Democratic candidates organizing and running for office outside the corporate-brand Democratic Party system. And they did pretty well this last round, but they didn't win. It's a real battle to be the "other Democrats" when a lot of voters just automatically vote Party candidates.

That's not a party specific thing though. They all vote party over actual competence/fit for the job regardless of it being Dem or Cons. The best thing that could ever happen to America is if both parties died to get people from doing stupidity like voting party over country and get into voting what's best for the country. But parties give people comfort and people seem to hate/fear the unknown so they stick with their party of choice because the alternative is to vote "for the other team." Oh no, the horror!

25 25 6

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby 25 25 6 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:10 pm

uz000 wrote:Image

Sh!t would be giving him too much credit. Ain't nothing up there under the yellow bird's nest but a windtunnel and one brain cell spinning in place.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:16 pm

No One wrote:
That's not a party specific thing though. They all vote party over actual competence/fit for the job regardless of it being Dem or Cons. The best thing that could ever happen to America is if both parties died to get people from doing stupidity like voting party over country and get into voting what's best for the country. But parties give people comfort and people seem to hate/fear the unknown so they stick with their party of choice because the alternative is to vote "for the other team." Oh no, the horror!

Except conservative voters didn't, not in the Presidential primaries at least. Your point is taken, needless to say. People who vote are dumb.

leave a comment with facebook