Sunday, July 15, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Better than Bleeding Cool by that much."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Super New Year Draft

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk recruits sometimes Allies and sometimes Enemies, mostly those that walk the fine line between working on the side of the angels or the side of the devil, to execute dangerous black ops missions and save the world from powerful threats; they are the....
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
She-Hulk, Hercules, Rogue, Namor, Black Cat, Venom, Titania, Absorbing Man, US Agent

Representatives from different factions have banded together to ensure mutant supremacy. They are the...

(Nah, just kidding. Just didn't want Troy thinking I'd forgotten about him. My first couple of picks arent going to be mutant related, either.) ;)

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:01 am

Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk recruits sometimes Allies and sometimes Enemies, mostly those that walk the fine line between working on the side of the angels or the side of the devil, to execute dangerous black ops missions and save the world from powerful threats; they are the....

ImageImageImageImage
She-Hulk, Hercules, Rogue, Namor, Black Cat, Venom, Titania, Absorbing Man, US Agent

Once, they were W.H.I.S.P.E.R.S in the underworld.

Now, they are the...

Secret
Headquarters for the
Advancement and
Deployment of
Omnidisciplinary
Weapons of
Science

The Maker = Reed Richards

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:10 am

The world leaders felt that a new line of defines was needed, a team brought together that may not stop the incoming invaders but at least lessen the blow and give the rest of earths guardians time to protect the cities. Be it extraterrestrial or interdimensional, they are always on call.. Named after the famed warriors of old that held their ground when invaders threatened, they are the..

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion, Radioactive Man, Namora, Sunfire, Darkstar, Crystal, Capt. Britain, Sabra, Arabian Knight

Vs

X.E.R.X.E.S
(X-Treme Extradimensional Response and X-Pedited Execution Squad)

Zarda

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:16 am

Found a logo if you're interested.

Turd Crapley

Rain Partier

Postby Turd Crapley » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:41 am

Sin

Wolverine - James Howlett/Logan
Wendigo - Michael Fleet
Vindicator - Heather Hudson (Leader)
Puck - Eugene Judd
Witchfire - Ananym
Windshear - Colin Hume
Micromax - Scott Wright
Yukon Jack - Yukotujakzurjimozoata
Prodigy - David Alleyne

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:50 am

Does moonstar have her mutant powers back or just the Valkyrie stuff?

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 am

The Rescuers

Tasked by Kitty Pryde to go to various disasters and events to save lives this team of mutants aren’t on the front line of the war, these are the life savers. Whether they are finding and saving multiple lives or just one, the rescuers won’t stop until every live is safe and sound.

ImageImageImageImage

Jean Grey, Elixir, Polaris, Forge, Wolverine, Multiple Man, Valkyrie (Dani Moonstar), Cypher, Honey Badger

vs.

Lillth has found beings, be it human or not, that share in her message of evil. They are her minions of destruction, and with their help they can spread her message of fear and hatred, chaos and entropy, and death and...

Lillith

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:57 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Does moonstar have her mutant powers back or just the Valkyrie stuff?

In the comics she is still hela’s valkryie. That’s how I’m using her as she can sense death as one.

Gray

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Gray » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:21 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Iron Man, Luke Cage, Deadpool, Johnny Storm,
Hawkeye, Starfox, Gambit, Fandral, Drax

VS

The Sorority of Evil

Enchantress

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:23 pm

e_galston wrote:
In the comics she is still hela’s valkryie. That’s how I’m using her as she can sense death as one.

Perfect, I was just curious.. I hope you don’t mind, I kinda went with a demonic theme. The X-folk have a sordid history with demons and such, I thought it would be a fun change. Mind you, the team will not be all demons or supernatural, but Lilith will be the head honcho… they are just characters I think would be fun to see your team fight. A lot of characters not involved in the X-world

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:01 pm

And my team...

Well, Troy has a VERY powerful team. So, instead of trying to overpower it, I'm making a team to challenge his in... other ways. :twisted:

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Draco X Presents:

Team Ultra

World: The Ultraverse
Chapter 1

Synopsis:

For years, the Ultraverse had been forgotten but now they have returned strong as ever. Lead primarily by the veteran actor turned hero Hardcase, the newly formed Team Ultra is vowing to defend their universe against familiar threats such as Boneyard, Rune, Attalon, Lord Pumpkin, etc. The Ultraverse is back and they are here to stay.

Team Ultra:

Hardcase, Prime, Night Man, Topaz, Prototype, Mantra, Ghoul, Contrary, Amber Hunt

VS:

The Cabal:

Synopsis:

The Cabal consists of the most powerful and dangerous villains of the Ultraverse. The group has formed after various defeats from Hardcase and the other heroes and have sworn to crush Team Ultra at all costs.

Lord Pumpkin

pastajoe

Rain Partier

Postby pastajoe » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Postulating that the perfect way to pursue personal profit was to plunder in the past, a group of garish gifted gangsters ganged up for greed as the...

Chronos

VS

In the old days out West injustice was plentiful. Anything could happen. From being robbed aboard a train to being possessed by an angry native spirit. A group of people with remarkable talents along with a good aim formed a posse. A posse unlike anything the West has ever seen. They are...

Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image
Jonah Hex, Vigilante, Cinnamon, Apache Kid, BatLash, Arrizona Annie, Reno Jones, Phantom Rider (Carter Slade), Rawhide Kid

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:11 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Perfect, I was just curious.. I hope you don’t mind, I kinda went with a demonic theme. The X-folk have a sordid history with demons and such, I thought it would be a fun change. Mind you, the team will not be all demons or supernatural, but Lilith will be the head honcho… they are just characters I think would be fun to see your team fight. A lot of characters not involved in the X-world

I’m doing a team that either has fought members of your team or could conceivably take on someone in your team. All capable of killing or worse. Brought together by Zarda because she’s angry that there is someone using Hyperion name.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:08 am

The world leaders felt that a new line of defines was needed, a team brought together that may not stop the incoming invaders but at least lessen the blow and give the rest of earths guardians time to protect the cities. Be it extraterrestrial or interdimensional, they are always on call.. Named after the famed warriors of old that held their ground when invaders threatened, they are the..

Hyperion, Radioactive Man, Namora, Sunfire, Darkstar, Crystal, Capt. Britain, Sabra, Arabian Knight

Vs

X.E.R.X.E.S
(X-Treme Extradimensional Response and X-Pedited Execution Squad)

ImageImage

Zarda, Nitro

leave a comment with facebook